Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
I just think it's silly seeking reparations from african countries when they were also the victims.

We seek easier targets breh. Its the side effect of the system of white supremacy. Neely Fuller always uses the prison analogy. We fight, cry, scream at, and kill each other because the prison wardens have us petrified. It's a way to blow off steam since we're systematically powerless.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I just think it's silly seeking reparations from african countries when they were also the victims.

I wish I could see if like that. But, I don't see them as victims. It was a well-oiled machine for a very long time - they knew they were selling people -- and they did indeed get something in return.

Sadly, they weren't good at trading people -- nor getting the highest value for selling other people. Selling people for mirrors and liquor is crazy.

And reparations from those African countries doesn't have to specifically be money. It can be a host of things. Land for one.

Last edited:

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
nikkas could be at home on the beach, eating fish right now. Ass out! Titties swinging. Not worried about shyt. Instead they sent us over here fukked up livin under some pigskin, dodging bullets can't even BBQ or sell a bottle of water without the laws on our ass.

fukk that nikka, send western union, get well card, a statue, need something in my hand right now muthafukka. Give me that up out you. You owe it.
:laff:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
nikkas could be at home on the beach, eating fish right now. Ass out! Titties swinging. Not worried about shyt. Instead they sent us over here fukked up livin under some pigskin, dodging bullets can't even BBQ or sell a bottle of water without the laws on our ass.

fukk that nikka, send western union, get well card, a statue, need something in my hand right now muthafukka. Give me that up out you. You owe it.
That's the realest post I've read today.

:dead:

Not that I 100% agree, but that's real.

:dead: