Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
What has Trump ever done to indicate that he fux wit Biafra? He called your countries sht holes, he's deporting your folks in record numbers and he had the President of Nigeria in the white house kissing that mfer ass, same president of Nigeria who shut down your separatist movement with military action and locked up your leaders. Explain this shyt to us?

Killing of Christians in Nigeria is unacceptable, says Trump

We Biafrans don't care for that jihadist, Buhari

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Lmao trying so hard fam but no cigar. But I'm going to let you ramble my nigerian brother don't even know what the hell you talking about anymore the thread is on ghana and you turn around and talking about trump who your group supports ironically but you call 8 percent of black americans c00n but not your entire biafra. How is one group of trump supporters c00ns and the other not?
full

If you're working against your own self-interest, then you are a c00n. Trump has supported Christians in Nigeria, publicly. Enjoy Trump's two terms! Thanks to African-Americans
:mjlol:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Shut the fukk up. I can’t believe this c00n sht has 30 daps
Nothing I said was c00nery and if It was it still wouldn't count as c00nery because y'all ain't black. If I was talkin about other black Americans that could constitute as c00nery. The word c00n has no meaning to Africans. Y'all are not us. The concept of a c00n comes from our culture. fukk y'all bytch ass muthafukkas.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This apology is pointless since Ghana already apologised a long time ago and those kingdoms are obsolete outside of being protectorates. Add to the fact that the country did offer dual citizenship to doasporans. But how many people took advantage of This? I'll wait...

Anyway, the main people you should be demanding money from are the potugueese, the Spanish, the UK, and of course the us.

Last edited:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:mjlol: They aint asking African leaders for resources, they just take it. Almost every African leader that stood up to Imperialist either got shot up and/or replaced. This is chess, it aint checkers.

Then be a man and start playing chess, but above all be men. If you have to die...so be it. But you don't be another mans bytch.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
I agree.

Honestly, the majority of AA would not want to move to Ghana or Nigeria anyway — I think it’s just talk — and the thought of the gesture/offer.

I’m pretty sure those AA who are interested in owning land in either countries - would not want to actually live there permanently.

Nor is it really feasible to own well maintained /valuable property or land while still being in the states.

We are spoiled here in regards to water/sanitation, medical/hospital availablilty and 24/7 electricity. Most wouldn’t last two weeks in those types of environments.

Also, the AA return to Ghana movement happened in during the 70’s and the Ghanians were not happy about it - nor supporting like that.

Why go somewhere where you know you are an outsider? Don’t maker sense.

Water/electricity issues -
We should all be concerned about the water crisis in Ghana • GH Scientific

Water Crisis: Minister, Ghana Water Company To Face Parliament Today

POWER AFRICA IN GHANA | Power Africa | U.S. Agency for International Development
What's ur point? Ppl's feelings should be the least of everyone's concerns, especially when it comes to oppurtunity! And NEVER doubt the ingenuity or desire of AA when there's money to be made. Sounds like a bunch of excuses intended to conceal true feelings

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
What's ur point? Ppl's feelings should be the least of everyone's concerns, especially when it comes to oppurtunity! And NEVER doubt the ingenuity or desire of AA when there's money to be made. Sounds like a bunch of excuses intended to conceal true feelings
Going from the first country of the world to a place where your presence in numbers is likely to cause a civil war is not what I call opportunity :usure: