Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Didn't 10 per cent of black people vote for this man? If black people in Michigan, Pennsylvania came out for Hilary like they did for Obama, Trump wouldn't be President.

Trump is your L

You think blaming 14% of the population for an election is the wave huh?

I thought "Pure" nigerians were good at math...

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:wow: Never thought about that angle

Bro the parts of Africa that willingly played the cac games even though they still owned the fuking world owe us just as much as this country does. Letting them safari hat wearing cacs come take land, nut in their women and tell them how to dress. Fukk them

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Because Trump despises our enemy. The enemy of our enemy is our friend. What moves are Af-Ams making to get closer to China or Russia? Instead, y'all vote Republican. "Hustling backwards" as Af-Ams say.
11 Nigerians died honoring Trump according to a bbc article. Sounds like you juelzing bruh tbh.
Nigeria pro-Trump rally turns violent

_93719716_6.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Doesn't biafra support trump though how you bringing him up for your argument when he called ya'll place a shythole?

That's because their is two media in Igboland. The real one and gossip. Stupid ass rumor that Trump unlike Obama will grant Biafra and that he said it. Please note, no where has this been said or proven outside of some mulatto stating it on YouTube. This is the issue with gossip. nikkas just want Biafra and out of Nigeria. That's why Nnamdi Kanu is a fore legend. I want Biafra but the likelihood of the British granting this is 0%. They hate Igbos. Consider Igbos too be too smart and hate that Igbos always are building opportunities and are impossible to break down.

Nigeria is trash. Dangote run shyt. Outside of a few business Igbos, they aren't trying to change shyt. Igbos are fighting and dying for education and their is no jobs for the youth.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
No, I have already explained the enemy of an enemy is a friend dynamic for Biafrans. You're not explaining why African-Americans are voting for a man who wants to destroy them
:mjlit:
Like what 8 percent of blacks. And in america that don't classify us as tribe you in my notifcations saying other black people are your enemy and a white man is your groups savior.
_92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.png

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That 8 percent not even all african american. Had west indians and africans who voted for trump we don't have tribal and ethnic classifcation, the white man clumps us all togather here.

You mean DoS?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
nikkas are not living in reality lmao. A world where all this land in Africa and money is given to the diaspora and we all move to Accra and Lagos and eat cantaloupe while a big batty African jawn braids our dreads doesn't and will not exist :mjlol:
I agree.

Honestly, the majority of AA would not want to move to Ghana or Nigeria anyway — I think it’s just talk — and the thought of the gesture/offer.

I’m pretty sure those AA who are interested in owning land in either countries - would not want to actually live there permanently.

Nor is it really feasible to own well maintained /valuable property or land while still being in the states.

We are spoiled here in regards to water/sanitation, medical/hospital availablilty and 24/7 electricity. Most wouldn’t last two weeks in those types of environments.

Also, the AA return to Ghana movement happened in during the 70’s and the Ghanians were not happy about it - nor supporting like that.

Why go somewhere where you know you are an outsider? Don’t make sense.

Water/electricity issues -
We should all be concerned about the water crisis in Ghana • GH Scientific

Water Crisis: Minister, Ghana Water Company To Face Parliament Today

POWER AFRICA IN GHANA | Power Africa | U.S. Agency for International Development

Last edited: