Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I agree.

Honestly, the majority of AA would not want to move to Ghana or Nigeria anyway — I think it’s just talk — and the thought of the gesture/offer.

I’m pretty sure those AA who are interested in owning land in either countries - would not want to actually live there permanently.

Nor is it really feasible to own well maintained /valuable property or land while still being in the states.

We are spoiled here in regards to water/sanitation, medical/hospital availablilty and 24/7 electricity. Most wouldn’t last two weeks in those types of environments.

Also, the AA return to Ghana movement happened in during the 70’s and the Ghanians were not happy about it - nor supporting like that.

Why go somewhere where you know you are an outsider? Don’t maker sense.

Water/electricity issues -
We should all be concerned about the water crisis in Ghana • GH Scientific

Water Crisis: Minister, Ghana Water Company To Face Parliament Today

POWER AFRICA IN GHANA | Power Africa | U.S. Agency for International Development
Most people dont come in respect. When you come in respect, you can go anywhere.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I knew as soon as I read the first post of this thread would turn into another Coli diaspora war.

"Potbellies nikkas" :mjpls:, "Cac Ancestry" :mjpls:, this shyt never fails.

I feel my AA brehs on some monetary aspect though. If our African countries can pay a tax for colonialism... Difficult to defend the "we ain't got no money" position. :patrice:

All in all, that's one of the reason why this relocation story is too romanticized and brehs fall over when they realize shyt doesn't happen like that in the world.

The whole diaspora could focus on the reinforcement of economic ties and that would be a game changer. Acknowledging the shared past and some communal objectives is cool, but no need to force the merger and try to make it seem like there aren't any differences between us, cuz they are plenty and you see them quickly under the paint as this thread showed.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
My tribe didn't sell anyone into slavery. Matter of fact most of my tribe got sold into slavery and was decimated as a result of it. Don't expect anything from us, we ain't have shyt to do with it :hubie:
Which tribe is it

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I think imma keep this on my to do list . I want to start a team of like minded go getters thats gone put the pressure on Africa to put the pressure on Belgium, Portugal, and other punk cac countries. We will get sumn out of them before USA or UK. We need to start with the lightweights and work our way up.

NO WAY SHOULD WE BE GUCCI WITH NOTHING. WE NEED SOMETHING

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Like what 8 percent of blacks. And in america that don't classify us as tribe you in my notifcations saying other black people are your enemy and a white man is your groups savior.
_92349606_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_race_624.png

Without that 8 per cent, Trump would not have won

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Without that 8 per cent, Trump would not have won
I don't get it, so biafra support trumps and had 11 died in a rally dedicated him but you as a biafra supporter are upset with an 8 percent minority that is made up of black american immgrants and african americans. Show you're holding the entire collective of black americans accountable for 8 percent for a candidate that you all turn around and support for your group? To be honest i feel like you just grabbing at straws now fam you ain't upset just rambling.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I don't get it, so biafra support trumps and had 11 died in a rally dedicated him but you as a biafra supporter are upset with an 8 percent minority that is made up of black american immgrants and african americans. Show you're holding the entire collective of black americans accountable for 8 percent that you turn around a support for your group? To be honest i feel like you just grabbing at straws now fam you ain't upset just rambling.

11 Biafrans who died doesn't equal to the million plus African Americans who voted for Trump. Seems like you're grasping at the straws to defend c00ns in your own tribe. But your c00ns are worse, since you're supporting a man who wants to destroy your own people. Hustling backwards! Sad!

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
11 Biafrans who died doesn't equal to the million plus African Americans who voted for Trump. Seems like you're grasping at the straws to defend c00ns in your own tribe. But your c00ns are worse, since you're supporting a man who wants to destroy your own people. Hustling backwards! Sad!
Lmao trying so hard fam but no cigar. But I'm going to let you ramble my nigerian brother don't even know what the hell you talking about anymore the thread is on ghana and you turn around and talking about trump who your group supports ironically but you call 8 percent of black americans c00n but not your entire biafra. How is one group of trump supporters c00ns and the other not?
full

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
fukk that got to do wit us? If you owe a nikka then you fukkin owe him. Give a fukk how broke you is. Shouldn't have never jumped off in that water then. So that mean all that slavery shyt was for nothin on they end then. At least the white man built some shyt off a nikka and got something to show for it.
Shut the fukk up. I can’t believe this c00n sht has 30 daps

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Because Trump despises our enemy. The enemy of our enemy is our friend. What moves are Af-Ams making to get closer to China or Russia? Instead, y'all vote Republican. "Hustling backwards" as Af-Ams say.
What has Trump ever done to indicate that he fux wit Biafra? He called your countries sht holes, he's deporting your folks in record numbers and he had the President of Nigeria in the white house kissing that mfer ass, same president of Nigeria who shut down your separatist movement with military action and locked up your leaders. Explain this shyt to us?