Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
There is no land in Igboland which isn’t claimed by someone or a clan. I’m not going to support the deprivation of Ndi Igbo. If they want the buy land, sure. But it should not be freely given.

Exactly what are the owners of these lands doing with them to advance igbos (black people by osmosis)? Are they building nuclear factories and such? Or are they just sitting on land?

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
the electoral results were 304 to 227, break down how the single digit black vote put trump in office.
Ur belaboring the point to an non-American who knows very little about US policy, let alone our voting system. Blaming the group with perhaps the least culpability in Trump's victory should tell you that.

Last edited:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Exactly what are the owners of these lands doing with them to advance igbos (black people by osmosis)? Are they building nuclear factories and such? Or are they just sitting on land?

http://innosonmotors.com/

maxresdefault.jpg

asaba-2.jpg

:mjlol:

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
nikkas are not living in reality lmao. A world where all this land in Africa and money is given to the diaspora and we all move to Accra and Lagos and eat cantaloupe while a big batty African jawn braids our dreads doesn't and will not exist :mjlol:

I'm beginning to see I fear, that a lot of black people have to die at the hands of other black people.

On one side we have blacks trying to advance our community as a group.

On the other we have blacks continuing separation amongst each other. Thus making the entire group food for every other group.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Going from the first country of the world to a place where your presence in numbers is likely to cause a civil war is not what I call opportunity :usure:
But why should it cause a civil war when it's simply the diasporans returning home? Do you understand what ur saying; especially in light of the fact that whites, asians, and easterners have free reign??
But ofc, when 'other Blacks' position themselves to make moves ppl's feathers will get ruffled. smh:stopitslime:

Last edited:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
I'm beginning to see I fear, that a lot of black people have to die at the hands of other black people.

On the other we have blacks continuing separation amongst each other. Thus making the entire group food for every other group.
Whomever implies that any roadblock to Black unification falls solely under the hands of white ppl simply doesn't know what ur taking about!

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Believe that Africans have to look like Dinkas in order to be pure blood, brehs
:mjlol:
Use the talking points of white supremacists, brehs

I was waiting on this...

Contrary to what you've learned, afrikans mixed with other groups thousands of years ago. That's where your diversity comes from.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
But why should it cause a civil war when it's simply the diasporans returning home? Do you understand what ur saying; especially in light of the fact that whites, asians, and easterners have free reign??
But ofc, when 'other Blacks' position themselves to make moves ppl's feathers will get ruffled. smh:stopitslime:
Breh... I'm talking about the hypothesis of all African Americans coming back to Africa. Hell, even a quarter. Point me in which region of Africa 10 millions people came at the same time without it being a massive problem.

See how it was politically in Germany when they welcomed 1 millions of migrants. And they're the most stable and wealthy country of the European Union.

And that's just African Americans... Not even counting the whole diaspora.

If we're talking about small numbers, there won't be no civil war, of course. I even doubt that 1 millions of AfrAms really want to go back. Or if they do, half will double back after 6 months cuz of the huge differences in culture and environnement.

The fact is tribal conflict has always been a reality in Africa (and in the whole world :ufdup: see the World Wars). Massive movement of AfrAms going back means inserting a new big ass tribes who claim the same territory Africans were already tensed over.

shyt is complicated. Geopolitics. Common African ancestry isn't a cheatcode. Or else we all wouldn't be in this place :mjcry:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

Pan Africanism got you fooled all the way my friend. It once had me too