Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Lmao that shyt had me laughing boy. it's funny because he basically say what we be telling these hoteps that be on that 'we are the world' bullshyt. He said ya'll aren't entitled to shyt in his country and you have a sullied bloodline and not one in the same as him.

Are you proud of your cac bloodline?

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Lmao that shyt had me laughing boy. it's funny because he basically say what we be telling these hoteps that be on that 'we are the world' bullshyt. He said ya'll aren't entitled to shyt in his country and you have a sullied bloodline and not one in the same as him.

They'll never bring that energy to the British white men who finesse them daily though

"Pure African bloodline"
:mjlol:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
@Indiglow Meta (R$G)

A poster, @Thkmra, deceived himself into thinking that he is as African as an African in say, Nigeria, who's family has been living on the same piece of land for 1000 years. And because of that delusion, Thkmra believed he is entitled to that land. I politely informed him that he's not as African as that individual due to him having white ancestry.

You and another poster are becoming highly emotional with that fact, which I sympathize with (but it's also disconcerting).
Uh...and I'll politely inform you, that idgaf about whatever purity test you're insinuating is needed. Bc to me, it's neither here, nor there! Europeans, east indians, Arabs, and chinese are NO parts African, yet they that means little to them so save the entitlement speech; I am very much so!

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They'll never bring that energy to the British white men who finesse them daily though

"Pure African bloodline"
If we go to this nikka momma house right now, best believe somewhere, white jesus gonna be up in an important place and I dare this nikka to move it.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

"Pure African bloodline"

We fought against the British in these following conflicts:
Oriental Times: EXPLOSIVE: 'Ekumeku War', Bravery Of Anioma Communities (1883-1914)

Women's War - Wikipedia

Nigerian Civil War - Wikipedia

Let me know when Af-Ams violently throw off white supremacy in America

I don't expect any of you to fight against the Nigerian regime anytime soon, SO

I wish y'all good luck tho!

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
We fought against the British in these following conflicts:
Oriental Times: EXPLOSIVE: 'Ekumeku War', Bravery Of Anioma Communities (1883-1914)

Women's War - Wikipedia

Nigerian Civil War - Wikipedia

Let me know when Af-Ams violently throw off white supremacy in America

I don't expect any of you to fight against the Nigerian regime anytime soon, SO

I wish y'all good luck tho!

You bringing up shyt from decades ago....

But in 2018
:stopitslime:
H4ACCZLAGW3OSUYSAHFF52G5DM.jpg

"Pure African bloodline" brehs

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't biafra support trump though how you bringing him up for your argument when he called ya'll place a shythole?

_93719716_6.jpg

Didn't 10 per cent of black people vote for this man? If black people in Michigan, Pennsylvania came out for Hilary like they did for Obama, Trump wouldn't be President.

Trump is your L

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Now where's my $$

What would be the sticker price for your foreparents tragedy?

Yall honestly bytching about $? :gucci: This is a great gesture and its appreciated by me

fukk that got to do wit us? If you owe a nikka then you fukkin owe him. Give a fukk how broke you is. Shouldn't have never jumped off in that water then. So that mean all that slavery shyt was for nothin on they end then. At least the white man built some shyt off a nikka and got something to show for it.

I wish I could see if like that. But, I don't see them as victims. It was a well-oiled machine for a very long time - they knew they were selling people -- and they did indeed get something in return.

Sadly, they weren't good at trading people -- nor getting the highest value for selling other people. Selling people for mirrors and liquor is crazy.

And reparations from those African countries doesn't have to specifically be money. It can be a host of things. Land for one.

yeah.... i want my reparations....

West Germany paid the Jews out like 845 million. monthly, i think holocaust victims/survivors get $300 a month(back then money, adjusted for inflation thats probably like $4000 now) for the rest of their lives on top of a lump sum. i wouldnt be mad at those figures for my ancestors suffering :smile:

i could do with some money or land myself. just pay it. its owed :smile:

Pay the Jamaicans first though please. :smile:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Doesn't biafra support trump though how you bringing him up for your argument when he called ya'll place a shythole?

_93719716_6.jpg

Because Trump despises our enemy. The enemy of our enemy is our friend. What moves are Af-Ams making to get closer to China or Russia? Instead, y'all vote Republican. "Hustling backwards" as Af-Ams say.