Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
How do you give land to even 100k? Ghana is known for selling others land only for the someone to come back and kill that person for said land. Lol at getting Nigeria to give you shyt. Half the people starving.

This idea of reparations will only be possible with maybe 1 million Blacks at most and most will have to invest and build up business connects beforehand in said African countries beforehand where like Japan, they earned the right to demand reparations as they had added value to the population of that said country.

No one will hand you nothing but maybe the white supremacists as they owe you the world. You can't even get a dollar from them. African countries trying to get reparations for colonialism, good luck
Ghana is 3 times smaller than Texas
Where is this land to repay over 30,000,000 people coming from
nikkas talk in nothing but idealisms and fantasies

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
While mfs is waiting for handouts the Chinese is coming thru crushing the buildings
Black people gon be waiting forever I swear

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
amerindians like the cherokee and navajo were already hear before of any of them fukk you talking about

Son i am igbo my ancestors literally freed the those who were held slaves google it, that dynasty was called the nri kingdom. in fact our women join us and picked up arms to fight British. better stop talking shyt and go pick up a real history book or a scholar journal and no we didn't have a monarchy our political system was a republic " Ndi Igbo nwere eze" (google it) we had no system of monarchy until the Europeans came here to instill their rule and create a hierarchy which they could benefit from

this is what happens when you let hood nikkas think they smart
nikkas on thecoli are the most stupid motherfukkers in the world. These nikkas love that feel good posting. All man, white daddy aint giving us shyt so let's go to Wakanda to get my shyt that's owe. I need some Vibanium to go with my Jordan's or my Versace loafers. Stupid ass nikkas. The most braindead fukkas in the diaspora.

These bytch nikkas can easy go to these countries and judge for themselves but it's easy to be a keyboard warrior.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Bu bu bu but i thought the white man rolled into Africa and cast a net and captured niccas, bobble head, pot belly chieftains werent involved or complicit:francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Anyway, this doesn't make any sense. "The people of Ghana" didn't sell anyone. It was some tribes enslaving other tribes that they had defeated in war, like they had done for centuries (like any other group on earth at the time). Europeans industrialized something that was seen as normal and gave strong incentives for widening it's scope.

But If any tribes should be paying reparations it should be those who sold the specific tribes that most diasporans hail from.

Y'all are forgetting that some of these ghaneans come from the exact same tribes as y'all :mjlol:

They literally y'all long lost cousins :stopitslime:
It goes deeper than that. Some groups within a tribe sold people of other groups into slavery. Since those same people are spiritually punished for eternity.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:yeshrug: Then the lip service apology don’t mean sh!t.

I am not singling out just Ghana, I’m talking about all the tribes that took part in selling their fellow man, woman and children. I’m sure these countries can come together and set aside some land.
You not thinking whatsoever is the problem. Go to these countries and see how they work before suggesting ideas that don't even work in America. America is a country where the government owns everything. That's not as most African countries work. Its ancestral but more than that, its jungle justice and people will KILL for land.

You talking as an American. You not talking as someone who has been to the places you talking about

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
lol. nikkas can't even agree on whether to accept an apology in the the form of words or actions, but still talmbowt fighting white supremacy in other threads
How long does the good feelings of repeating cliches last?
Why/how are you picking and choosing who to hold accountable for your plight?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
amerindians like the cherokee and navajo were already hear before of any of them fukk you talking about

If you're so smart, then answer the question. Are the cacs who called and depicted the people they met here as "black" (not as native american mongloids) the ones "distorting reality"?

Son i am igbo my ancestors literally freed the those who were held slaves google it, that dynasty was called the nri kingdom. in fact our women join us and picked up arms to fight British. better stop talking shyt and go pick up a real history book or a scholar journal and no we didn't have a monarchy our political system was a republic " Ndi Igbo nwere eze" (google it) we had no system of monarchy until the Europeans came here to instill their rule and create a hierarchy which they could benefit from

this is what happens when you let hood nikkas think they smart

"Hood nikkas" cant be smart huh? :patrice: :mjpls:

I didnt say anything about monarchy in that post. I said my ancestors were rulers. I dont hear the word "slave" and automatically attribute it to myself and my ancestors like you do. Especially since I understand that cacs were also slaves here and in Europe.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
nikkas on thecoli are the most stupid motherfukkers in the world. These nikkas love that feel good posting. All man, white daddy aint giving us shyt so let's go to Wakanda to get my shyt that's owe. I need some Vibanium to go with my Jordan's or my Versace loafers. Stupid ass nikkas. The most braindead fukkas in the diaspora.

These bytch nikkas can easy go to these countries and judge for themselves but it's easy to be a keyboard warrior.

The pro blackity black African nikkas the one talking about the Wakanda shyt. This is how Africans feel about you.

You don't even own lands in your ancestral Georgia and Mississippi but you expect to take mine?

Abeg, sit down my friend
:mjlol:

They get it, why dont you? And yall claim igbo but dont see that igbos have been cornered in Africa because thats not their homeland? Which is why everytime they try to establish themselves they're met with opposition from their neighbors?
:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas could be at home on the beach, eating fish right now. Ass out! Titties swinging. Not worried about shyt. Instead they sent us over here fukked up livin under some pigskin, dodging bullets can't even BBQ or sell a bottle of water without the laws on our ass.

fukk that nikka, send western union, get well card, a statue, need something in my hand right now muthafukka. Give me that up out you. You owe it.

:picard:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If Africans defeated the Portuguese in Angola/Mozambique, the Apartheid Afrikaners, Rhodesians - AfAms don’t stand a chance
:yeshrug:
Didn't that happen in liberia in like the 1800s? It was like two civil wars between the aados and the continental africans. The dos was in charge initially I believe but I barely remember. And europeans are still wrecking shyt in africa. saw a video of some africa pirates getting shot up at by a navy boat

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The pro blackity black African nikkas the one talking about the Wakanda shyt. This is how Africans feel about you.

They get it, why dont you? And yall claim igbo but dont see that igbos have been cornered in Africa because thats not their homeland? Which is why everytime they try to establish themselves they're met with opposition from their neighbors?
:patrice:
nikka, you talking crazy as hell and then wonder when we look at you like you stupid.