Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Because afrika refuses to stop trying to join a team and form their own team.

They need to build their own table and force people to ask permission to eat at their table.

Tell france, germany, and those other colonizers they don't get another cent and afrika is closed to them.

But the key is every ethnicity there needs to find one umbrella to fall under and move from that point.

:mjlol: They aint asking African leaders for resources, they just take it. Almost every African leader that stood up to Imperialist either got shot up and/or replaced. This is chess, it aint checkers.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
You will not take my land

:yeshrug: Then the lip service apology don’t mean sh!t.

That will never happen. There are certain tribes(like the Ga outside Accra) that are pretty possessive on who owns in their traditional populated areas. Giving away random land to foreigners will not be received lightly by some locals.

I am not singling out just Ghana, I’m talking about all the tribes that took part in selling their fellow man, woman and children. I’m sure these countries can come together and set aside some land.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas could be at home on the beach, eating fish right now. Ass out! Titties swinging. Not worried about shyt. Instead they sent us over here fukked up livin under some pigskin, dodging bullets can't even BBQ or sell a bottle of water without the laws on our ass.

fukk that nikka, send western union, get well card, a statue, need something in my hand right now muthafukka. Give me that up out you. You owe it.
Killmonger :wow:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
nikkas could be at home on the beach, eating fish right now. Ass out! Titties swinging. Not worried about shyt. Instead they sent us over here fukked up livin under some pigskin, dodging bullets can't even BBQ or sell a bottle of water without the laws on our ass.

fukk that nikka, send western union, get well card, a statue, need something in my hand right now muthafukka. Give me that up out you. You owe it.

In March I was in Ghana eating fish on the beach looking at titties.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How you give land to 40+ millions people tho? :patrice:
How do you give land to even 100k? Ghana is known for selling others land only for the someone to come back and kill that person for said land. Lol at getting Nigeria to give you shyt. Half the people starving.

This idea of reparations will only be possible with maybe 1 million Blacks at most and most will have to invest and build up business connects beforehand in said African countries beforehand where like Japan, they earned the right to demand reparations as they had added value to the population of that said country.

No one will hand you nothing but maybe the white supremacists as they owe you the world. You can't even get a dollar from them. African countries trying to get reparations for colonialism, good luck