Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
African-Americans begging Nigerians for land and money is funny. Buy land in Georgia/South Carolina or invest in African businesses like the Chinese do
nikkas are not living in reality lmao. A world where all this land in Africa and money is given to the diaspora and we all move to Accra and Lagos and eat cantaloupe while a big batty African jawn braids our dreads doesn't and will not exist :mjlol:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You talking that Ivan Van Sertoma "They Came Before Columbus" and "When Rocks Cry Out". Black people were here before europeans that's facts man. Farrakhan was telling nikkas europeans didn't put all of us on boats for the longest. Still humanity originated on Africa.
41%2BO0Ge21jL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51dAf0xk%2BSL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Well yea those are good sources of what Im talking about but Im saying that literal cacs (and I've never seen these authors so maybe they're cacs too) said the things Im saying. And not from our time, but from the 1500's to late 1800's. They said and depicted the people they met here as being black. So Im not sure why theres this insistence on being "African" and/or going "back to Africa" when most people were here...

And I also dont agree with the term "African" being given to them. We dont give the European cac the title of "African" because long ago thats where humanity started. We dont give the Arab that title. We dont give the Asian that title. So why give it to the people who were before anyone else was? Why not refer to them as the name in the place they were found like we do for everyone else?
:jbhmm:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Oh you talking about when the European explorers were calling people in the america's coppered colored and saying they had like buffalo hair and shyt? Before the mongoloids came over? And neither one of the authors are cacs. I heard america and africa are named after two white men too but idk if it's true. Leo Africanus and Amerigo Vespucci.

Well yea those are good sources of what Im talking about but Im saying that literal cacs (and I've never seen these authors so maybe they're cacs too) said the things Im saying. And not from our time, but from the 1500's to late 1800's. They said and depicted the people they met here as being black. So Im not sure why theres this insistence on being "African" and/or going "back to Africa" when most people were here...

And I also dont agree with the term "African" being given to them. We dont give the European cac the title of "African" because long ago thats where humanity started. We dont give the Arab that title. We dont give the Asian that title. So why give it to the people who were before anyone else was? Why not refer to them as the name in the place they were found like we do for everyone else?
:jbhmm:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
I’ll likely become a property owner in America before you take my land
:russ:
Big shame on you. Don’t even own your ancestral land but you expect to steal from wealthy Africans
:mjlol:
Not stealing what's mine to begin with, and technically none are more 'African' than anyone other...and we're off to the races:shaq:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Oh you talking about when the European explorers were calling people in the america's coppered colored and saying they had like buffalo hair and shyt? Before the mongoloids came over?

Yep. And others they said had wooly or matted hair going by the pictures they made

And neither one of the authors are cacs. I heard america and africa are named after two white men too but idk if it's true. Leo Africanus and Amerigo Vespucci.

I think Africa was, America existed as a name before Amerigo if I remember correctly...

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yep. And others they said had wooly or matted hair going by the pictures they made

I think Africa was, America existed as a name before Amerigo if I remember correctly...
Yeah man, I know obviously the Europeans came later but as far as the name I don't really know about, a hotep said that Africanus got that name after he conquered the Africans or something. Don't know if that's true or if they was just trying to save face because they hold onto that african shyt wholeheartedly.