Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Don't want or need an apology. Divide and conquer did a number on us and we took the L.

What we need is partnership and collaboration. We need to build alliances and work together to destroy whit supremacy. You or I won't see it in our life time, but that has to be the long term plan.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Afrika is huge breh. If nothing else dual citizenship is half way there.
Majority of African ethnic groups are still fighting for their own independence within their respective nations

I don't think yall really get the political climate in some of these nations

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We get land from afrika because what land can these euros offer us? Unless they want to give up a few states in america :mjlit:. Since they have no land and they have all the money, it's only proper they pay with money.

shyt aint simple like you imagine in your head, bruh. Even Africans in Africa having problems owning land in African countries. Ghana isn't yet off the imperialized stage yet. Ghana has little money to give and have Europeans and Chinese taking up land and properties. You're better off making money in the states, THEN consider ownership across seas.

Plus, The United States is HUGE. There's plenty of land that's not yet privatized. Go get that. Don't milk off your fellow bretherns :ufdup:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Anyway, this doesn't make any sense. "The people of Ghana" didn't sell anyone. It was some tribes enslaving other tribes that they had defeated in war, like they had done for centuries (like any other group on earth at the time). Europeans industrialized something that was seen as normal and gave strong incentives for widening it's scope.

But If any tribes should be paying reparations it should be those who sold the specific tribes that most diasporans hail from.

Y'all are forgetting that some of these ghaneans come from the exact same tribes as y'all :mjlol:

They literally y'all long lost cousins :stopitslime:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
shyt aint simple like you imagine in your head, bruh. Even Africans in Africa having problems owning land in African countries. Ghana isn't yet off the imperialized stage yet. Ghana has little money to give and have Europeans and Chinese taking up land and properties. You're better off making money in the states, THEN consider ownership across seas.

Plus, The United States is HUGE. There's plenty of land that's not yet privatized. Go get that. Don't milk off your fellow bretherns :ufdup:

All afrika needs do is declare imperialism over!

They should redraw their own boundaries.

What good is a hyena having a den in the middle of the lion pride? He'll just be food! If he doesn't have a huge clan of hyena to back him up. America is the lions den. Nothings eating over here unless you have your own clan behind you. Or you might eat, but the lions can take your food at anytime.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
That will never happen. There are certain tribes(like the Ga outside Accra) that are pretty possessive on who owns in their traditional populated areas. Giving away random land to foreigners will not be received lightly by some locals.
Well, now u know how many natives in the west feel...

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All afrika needs do is declare imperialism over!

They should redraw their own boundaries.

What good is a hyena having a den in the middle of the lion pride? He'll just be food! If he doesn't have a huge clan of hyena to back him up. America is the lions den. Nothings eating over here unless you have your own clan behind you. Or you might eat, but the lions can take your food at anytime.

"Help! Im being robbed!"
"All ya need to do is say "You aint being robbed"

Yea that's not how it works. If you think struggling for financial freedom is hard in the states, you haven't lived in Africa

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
That will never happen. There are certain tribes(like the Ga outside Accra) that are pretty possessive on who owns in their traditional populated areas. Giving away random land to foreigners will not be received lightly by some locals.

So did Ga sell people? I descend from Ga. My Ancestry DNA matches have two men from the Ga Tribe. I'm 12%.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
"Help! Im being robbed!"
"All ya need to do is say "You aint being robbed"

Yea that's not how it works. If you think struggling for financial freedom is hard in the states, you haven't lived in Africa

Because afrika refuses to stop trying to join a team and form their own team.

They need to build their own table and force people to ask permission to eat at their table.

Tell france, germany, and those other colonizers they don't get another cent and afrika is closed to them.

But the key is every ethnicity there needs to find one umbrella to fall under and move from that point.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
:leon:

:ehh:
Whatever the OG wearin is some fly ass shyt :win:

I need a t-shirt with that design...Coli entrepreneurial brehs...make it happen :feedme::feedme::feedme:
Naw them nikkas need to be sending us some of them shyts a suttin. It's the least a nikka could do, send us some free gear. Let us come stay over there for the summer or something. Something gotta give. A charity basketball game, something nikka shyt .