Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Damn breh you really wouldn't hold your diaspora fam down with some land? @The Odum of Ala Igbo

:francis:
full
Biafra doesn't support akatas, ya'll kneegus need to get your own land.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
full
Biafra doesn't support akatas, ya'll kneegus need to get your own land.

It really trips me out when folks from the motherland get all defensive when we talk about land. We just brain storming ideas and nikkas hit the
:whoa::whoa::whoa:
Meanwhile Asians, Arabs, Indians and especially cacs are out here running wild but they don't got any smoke for them

There is no land in Igboland which isn’t claimed by someone or a clan. I’m not going to support the deprivation of Ndi Igbo. If they want the buy land, sure. But it should not be freely given.

Like how my ancestors were freely given?
:stopitslime:
Ard

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
Don’t expect free land because you’re AfAm. There’s 200 million descendants of slaves in the Americas apart from you.
nikka I don't want no fukking land in nigieria I was cracking a joke. Ain't trying to be around you nikkas. Maybe some in Ghana with the ghanaians, if the Russians or North Koreans actually nook this shyt need to get out this bytch. But I rather go to the west indies if shyt popped off.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
It really trips me out when folks from the motherland get all defensive when we talk about land. We just brain storming ideas and nikkas hit the
Meanwhile Asians, Arabs, Indians and especially cacs are out here running wild but they don't got any smoke for them

Ard

In many African cultures, land belongs to the community. And it’s your birthright. My land in my father’s town is my birthright.If someone were to take that from me I would ruin them.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
A better gesture would be to acknowledge the wrong, and then work on developing strong economic ties.
Yet the would have to be done on some secret agreement or causes.

Big brother and Yellow stepfather is watching.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
nikka, you talking crazy as hell and then wonder when we look at you like you stupid.

Bruh I dont care how you low level thinking brehs think of me. Yall refuse to do any research into the BS yall believe for instance your tags of "God/Yahweh/Jesus", things given to you by the whiteman... :mjlol:

Cacs are the ones who said they met black people here before any African slave trade yet yall demand that the only way yall got here were on slave ships. Then turn around and call yourselves "pro black"

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Like how my ancestors were freely given?
:stopitslime:
Ard

Unlikely that your ancestors were freely given.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Bruh I dont care how you low level thinking brehs think of me. Yall refuse to do any research into the BS yall believe for instance your tags of "God/Yahweh/Jesus", things given to you by the whiteman... :mjlol:

Cacs are the ones who said they met black people here before any African slave trade yet yall demand that the only way yall got here were on slave ships. Then turn around and call yourselves "pro black"
You talking that Ivan Van Sertoma "They Came Before Columbus" and "When Rocks Cry Out". Black people were here before europeans that's facts man. Farrakhan was telling nikkas europeans didn't put all of us on boats for the longest. Still humanity originated on Africa.
41%2BO0Ge21jL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

51dAf0xk%2BSL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg