Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I am sure West Africa can come together and offer land to descendants of slaves free of cost.

Best apology in my opinion ain’t just words.

That will never happen. There are certain tribes(like the Ga outside Accra) that are pretty possessive on who owns in their traditional populated areas. Giving away random land to foreigners will not be received lightly by some locals.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
These African states aren’t the legal successors to Dahomey or Asante. But the UK remains the same legal entity.
Very true.

Chasing tribes that participated in the trade seems useless anyways because these same tribes also had members that were taken by their enemies and sold. So if you're a DOS you might as well be from the Dahomey too.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Breh are the cacs that first came here and called the people they met "black" and depicted them as "black" "distorting reality"? :coffee:

You so pro black you think of your ancestors and yourself as slaves while I understand my ancestors and myself as rulers :coffee: Who's really pro "black" between us?

And Im just running with the assumption that you're even black because I know people hop on the internet posting in blackface..
amerindians like the cherokee and navajo were already hear before of any of them fukk you talking about

Son i am igbo my ancestors literally freed the those who were held slaves google it, that dynasty was called the nri kingdom. in fact our women join us and picked up arms to fight British. better stop talking shyt and go pick up a real history book or a scholar journal and no we didn't have a monarchy our political system was a republic " Ndi Igbo nwere eze" (google it) we had no system of monarchy until the Europeans came here to instill their rule and create a hierarchy which they could benefit from

this is what happens when you let hood nikkas think they smart

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Keep this in mind...

I just read a book from an igbo author from the 50s and there were many afrikans who only heard rumors of afrikans being sold to the cac man. They never personally experienced it, or even know anyone who was victimized by it.

wait, nikkas aint have wifi???

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
Africans Americans are the richest in the African diapora. what's stopping AA's from making that connection? There was an article last week saying that AA's don't visit Africa like the other groups.
Do you ask a child whose never known their parent why haven’t they reached out to them?

The onus isn’t on AA’s, I don’t give a damn how much money we “have”, especially when we have no wealth to show for it. The funny thing is despite that we’ve shown plenty of love with reaching back and have been INITIATING that connection for decades now.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Do you ask a child whose never known their parent why haven’t they reached out to them?

The onus isn’t on AA’s, I don’t give a damn how much money we “have”, especially when we have no wealth to show for it. The funny thing is despite that we’ve shown plenty of love with reaching back and have been INITIATING that connection for decades now.

dumbass nikkas better stop looking for africans to reach out. you real stupid if thats your mindset

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: and this does exactly what for me? Not that I'm asking for anything either. I really don't care when liberal whites do the apology on behalf of their ancestors for slavery. Now if they apologize for the relatives behavior for the past several decades :ehh: Point being Ghana's people and government apologizing is pretty much pointless to me. I don't want anything from. Nice gesture but completely unnecessary and without practical or material value which again regarding the latter it would never cross my mind to ask for.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
This.

Go after the ones that benefited from their labor and used their laws to make you 3/5 of a person.

In order for this to happen, we probably need the acknowledgement from afrikan nations involved.

1. They may have historic records concerning the slavery we can use.

2. We know how cacs are with deflections. We may as well remove this deflection before they run to it.

We team up with afrikan nations and demand reparations for us and the afrikan nations. The key is afrikan nations jump out the window and reparate us first by providing land and dual citizenship.

We get land from afrika because what land can these euros offer us? Unless they want to give up a few states in america :mjlit:. Since they have no land and they have all the money, it's only proper they pay with money.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Didnt know some of you were so hurt. It's making me think y'all more angry at a few africans than the white people who killed our ancestors on the ship, enslaved them for more than 400+ years of rape, murder, breeding, child abuse and killing. The same people that followed that up with segregation and a system of global oppression based on the color of your black skin.

Yall make it seem like tge africans did that or worse

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
In order for this to happen, we probably need the acknowledgement from afrikan nations involved.

1. They may have historic records concerning the slavery we can use.

2. We know how cacs are with deflections. We may as well remove this deflection before they run to it.

We team up with afrikan nations and demand reparations for us and the afrikan nations. The key is afrikan nations jump out the window and reparate us first by providing land and dual citizenship.

We get land from afrika because what land can these euros offer us? Unless they want to give up a few states in america :mjlit:. Since they have no land and they have all the money, it's only proper they pay with money.
How you give land to 40+ millions people tho? :patrice: