Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Oh yeah, ok. And When you say so called blacks who are you talking about and where did they come from if not africa?

Who is Ghana apologizing to?

And I dont know where human life first originated. What Im saying is that the Africa to America slave trade is over-exaggerated. Most people were already here...

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
th

there were never any white slaves fukk outta here

Thats how bad cacs got yall man. Yall attribute yourselves as slaves and them as masters. Thats good for you. I know myself and my people used to rule, and will again. You think as a slave you'll remain a slave :coffee:

and there were no brehs that settled in the americas, stop creating false narratives

If anyone started what you call a "false narrative" was started by cacs. They're the ones who came here and called and depicted the people they met here as black.. :coffee:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Thats how bad cacs got yall man. Yall attribute yourselves as slaves and them as masters. Thats good for you. I know myself and my people used to rule, and will again. You think as a slave you'll remain a slave :coffee:

If anyone started what you call a "false narrative" was started by cacs. They're the ones who came here and called and depicted the people they met here as black.. :coffee:
no you dumb nikka you are the brain washed one, you one wanna distance yourself from the truth so bad that you choose to distort reality just to fit your own myopic view

mention what group of africans came to the new world:stopitslime: dolo and stayed

who the benin? ewes? mandinkas? yorubas? zulus?

you can't becuase they never did

get all the way the fukk outta here

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
no you dumb nikka you are the brain washed one, you one wanna distance yourself from the truth so bad that you choose to distort reality just to fit your own myopic view

mention what group of africans came to the new world:stopitslime: dolo and stayed

who the benin? ewes? mandinkas? yorubas? zulus?

you can't becuase they never did

get all the way the fukk outta here

Breh are the cacs that first came here and called the people they met "black" and depicted them as "black" "distorting reality"? :coffee:

You so pro black you think of your ancestors and yourself as slaves while I understand my ancestors and myself as rulers :coffee: Who's really pro "black" between us?

And Im just running with the assumption that you're even black because I know people hop on the internet posting in blackface..

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Keep this in mind...

I just read a book from an igbo author from the 50s and there were many afrikans who only heard rumors of afrikans being sold to the cac man. They never personally experienced it, or even know anyone who was victimized by it.