Ghana leaders apologize to the Caribbean and the diaspora for selling us into slavery.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Africa already pays. It's called geopolitics. Let's not pretend that ur latest cell phone didn't come from a crystal that some impoverished African nearly died mining for.
Let's not forget that the quality of life we have right now is a result of us participating in global exploitation and enslavement of people from 3rd world countries.

I appreciate them for apologizing but they ain't my problem.

I need Europe. Europe is in my crosshairs. That's the only motherfukkers I want shyt from. For fukking over nearly every race on the planet. That shytty little piece of shyt continent needs to pay up.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I appreciate them for apologizing but they ain't my problem.

I need Europe. Europe is in my crosshairs. That's the only motherfukkers I want shyt from. For fukking over nearly every race on the planet. That shytty little piece of shyt continent needs to pay up.
Facts. World War 1. World War 2. They will be responsible for World War 3 too.

Repped

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
What do you want them to tell you?

I dont need them to tell me anything really. Its really for the brehs who think that the only slaves were blacks, and that every so called black person came from Africa :coffee:

There were white slaves, and there were black people here before any cac stepped foot here. Narratives take over that truth for whatever reason....

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
fukk an apology. Keep that. You SOLD our people and got payed. We want that cake and 400 years of interest.
:yeshrug:we really still on this yall got sold bs

there's a greater number of those who were kidnapped by white sailors than those who got sold by other africans

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
The same white people that then kept you for 400+ years like demons
white people been trying to colonize africa since the 1300s they didn't succeed till the 1700s

it took them a little bit more than 400 years but they only succeeded through espionage

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I dont need them to tell me anything really. Its really for the brehs who think that the only slaves were blacks, and that every so called black person came from Africa :coffee:

There were white slaves, and there were black people here before any cac stepped foot here. Narratives take over that truth for whatever reason....
Oh yeah, ok. And When you say so called blacks who are you talking about and where did they come from if not africa?

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
th

there were never any white slaves fukk outta here

and there were no brehs that settled in the americas, stop creating false narratives

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Nice gesture.

Not advocating they do this

What if the govt in Ghana promised people who could prove lineage to that region 150 acres of land and instant citizenship.

Would you consider the offer?

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
How do you want to start a dialogue when some Africans won't even recognize that some of their people took part in that shyt is beyond me.

Granted, yes that shyt occured mainly for prisoners of war and enemies, yes a lot were also kidnapped (and that number is heavily underestimated, just look up the letter of the kind who begged the king of Portugam because he was depopulating his land) BUT stop acting like it never existed. That shyt is corny.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
How do you want to start a dialogue when some Africans won't even recognize that some of their people took part in that shyt is beyond me.

Granted, yes that shyt occured mainly for prisoners of war and enemies, yes a lot were also kidnapped (and that number is heavily underestimated, just look up the letter of the kind who begged the king of Portugam because he was depopulating his land) BUT stop acting like it never existed. That shyt is corny.

what the fukk is the point of this statement