Getting old sucks.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Nah it doesn't...

Unless you were already out of shape or beat your body up when younger, you should be good

i felt more messed up hitting 30 than 40. And that was because i didn't want to be that old dude in the club

Now, I'm on the other side of my 40s and i feel the same. Time just seems to go by faster. A few gray hairs on the face, vision is good..still have the same contact prescription & TMI (no need for pills to get it up) šŸ„“

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Its not about physical. As you get older you worry about getting a dreaded phone call,one phone call can change your life.I tatyer jave a boring weekend then have to attend a funeral . Im gonna be 40 this summer. I lost my father,his sister,his cousin and his cousins brother.I lost 2 young cousins last year one who was 23,another 35. I seen classmates come and go. You realize every day is a blessing. Aches and pains are scars of life,shows you are growing. As you get older not about being happy its seeing your family happy .Your mom,wife ,kids. Im happy to have gray hairs and a gray beard.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Member covid?
4 years flies by
4 years in a blink, like its nothing.

But I can tell you my brother, I learned a-lot from those 4 years.

I take more vacation time then I use to, spend time with those matter the most to me.

Remember young brehs/brehettes, you can always make back money. But time you never get back

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'd rather see my parents get old than not
Don't disagree but seeing them decline with age is a bit depressing. Because you remember when they were sharper and healthier. Seeing them maybe getting a bit slower mentally, memory not as good as it used to be, and develop health issue is a bit sad to see.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Don't disagree but seeing them decline with age is a bit depressing. Because you remember when they were sharper and healthier. Seeing them maybe getting a bit slower mentally, memory not as good as it used to be, and develop health issue is a bit sad to see.

Yeah it's true. My dad has had a few health scares last year. Turning 70 in a few months. I'm thankful he's still around and yeah I remember when my dad was like a superhero but I'm thankful God has granted him life.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its not about physical. As you get older you worry about getting a dreaded phone call,one phone call can change your life.I tatyer jave a boring weekend then have to attend a funeral . Im gonna be 40 this summer. I lost my father,his sister,his cousin and his cousins brother.I lost 2 young cousins last year one who was 23,another 35. I seen classmates come and go. You realize every day is a blessing. Aches and pains are scars of life,shows you are growing. As you get older not about being happy its seeing your family happy .Your mom,wife ,kids. Im happy to have gray hairs and a gray beard.

True

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
As someone in his 40s, getting older isn't that bad. I do the following:

- stay on top of all my doctor appointments (endocrinologist, gen physician, ophthalmologist, optometrist, physical therapist and therapist)
- minimize processed/ fried foods
- increase whole grain intake
- ceased ground beef consumption almost 20 years ago (best thing I've ever done)
- weightlift 2 to 3x a week
- shoot ball 3x a week for a minimum of 1 hour
- walk everywhere within reason (shyt works wonders)
- have an array of friends from all age brackets (you never the hidden lessons you find from folks from all walks of life)
- budget, invest and save (biggest stress alleviator)
- minimize TV watching
- have several hobbies

Life gets better if you want it to get better.:wow:

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
diddy-holmes-in.gif

uCwEyDe.gif

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
My diet is good actually. I need to get in the gym more though. I used to go more regularly but these days I work late and by the time I'm off work I'm drained.
Well then get used to feeling like an old decrepit fukk :dahell:

Get yo ass to the gym regardless of how you feel or wake up early to get there before work :birdman:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You sound DEPRESSED OP.

You need to SNAP out of it and list up some GOALS.

This will give you PURPOSE and create a DRIVE IN YOU.