Getting old sucks.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting older doesn’t suck at all if you age right.

That being said if the following is right

Diet
Finances
Fitness
Reading

You’ll be straight. Ageing gracefully is key. Think about all the wisdom you attained with age as well as continuing to learn new shyt. To keep your mind sharp. It’s easier said than done with all the vices we have at our disposal but greatness can be achieved when you decide to be great and has no age limit.

Sure you might now be able to pull them young ass chicks in they early twenties but you can still get chicks late twenties and 30’s.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I dont know what the fukk kids listen to these days
Who gives a fukk what trash artists the kids listen to these days?

My girl is more tuned into the current culture, especially on TikTok, and she shows me some shyt on there and I can't help but feel the new generation is mentally retarded.
TikTok is not culture. The current generation is mentally ill by default.

You start to see your parents start to get old (the worst)
It's a beautiful thing... bittersweet. I am starting to look more and more like my dad the older I get. It's like I'm looking at my dad when I look in the mirror

I hear about new celebrities and my first response is "Who?"
Again, who gives a fukk? They're all clout chasing weirdos.

Im getting more tired all the time.
Eat better, sleep more and exercise. Flabbynsick is a lifestyle choice

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
The obsession with youth and the immaturity it carries is what's keeping people from living their life. Your teens and young adulthood is but a fraction of your lifespan but some of y'all will lament those 15-20 yrs of your life like you actually had shyt figured out or knew what the fukk you were doing, you're supposed to evolve. It's that Peter Pan syndrome that keeps grown women acting like teenagers at 40 and grown men chasing p*ssy and validation from women for meaningless gratification instead of longevity of the mind,soul and body It's a marathon not a race but society has you chasing a thought out marketing scheme instead of actual life.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Starting to approach :flabbynsick: Age breh and I'm dreading it.

I dont know what the fukk kids listen to these days

My girl is more tuned into the current culture, especially on TikTok, and she shows me some shyt on there and I can't help but feel the new generation is mentally retarded.

You start to see your parents start to get old (the worst)

I hear about new celebrities and my first response is "Who?"

Im getting more tired all the time.

shyt is terrible brehs.
:mjcry:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Man tell me about it. Just hit big 40 last Monday smh…while I don’t mind, I miss being able to not stretch and play sports, I miss being able to go all day no water no breaks lol…but them days long gone. While you gain wisdom, that youth continues to fade away lol.

But thank God I got to see 40! :blessed: