Getting old sucks.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I woke up and my hip was hurting from sleeping weird today :damn:

that's the first one that usually hits you. :flabbynsick:

then the random pain for no reason :flabbynsick:

great eyesight all of a sudden becomes shaky :flabbynsick:

hating on younger gen music :flabbynsick: (justified tho)

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The obsession with youth and the immaturity it carries is what's keeping people from living their life. Your teens and young adulthood is but a fraction of your lifespan but some of y'all will lament those 15-20 yrs of your life like you actually had shyt figured out or knew what the fukk you were doing, you're supposed to evolve. It's that Peter Pan syndrome that keeps grown women acting like teenagers at 40 and grown men chasing p*ssy and validation from women for meaningless gratification instead of longevity of the mind,soul and body It's a marathon not a race but society has you chasing a thought out marketing scheme instead of actual life.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
getting older isn't bad OP

dying young is what sucks

I thank God every day I wake up
Thought about this today randomly at work. Passed by where my best friend got killed, by another one of our close friends.

Lost so many people close to me very young, as I get older you realize how short life really is.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Getting old is a privilege many brehs don’t get, best stop talking like that OP and appreciate your gift :ufdup:
right, aging beats the alternative

I swear my drinking ability ain’t what it used to be thanks to Covid but man. I look a good bit younger than my age, grays just started coming in when I hit 40 last year. I need to be messing with the aunties but it’s the nieces who keep trying to get close:snoop:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
All of that sounds personal.

First and foremost exercise and diet. Get your testosterone checked and work on that. Tongkat Ali is a supplement that's said to work good. Read about it before trying TRT. You're not truly old until you hit 60 IMO.

Secondly, you can either follow the trends or accept you don't care at all. Sounds like you chose the later, so you're just out of touch. Nothing wrong with that.