Getting old sucks.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
6 months before you hit 30 it will HIT YOU HARD.
Why you sayin stuff?!?!? :damn:

Will i need to skip the midlife crisis corvette and get a viper or a porsche?!?

What do i need?!? :sadcam:

Send somebody, somewhere, to DO something !!! :damn:

Ight foreal i think ill be alright. Im coming off a hell of a year and im finally “free” in a sense. Heard it gets alot better in your 30s

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Ya'll worring about the wrong shyt.
Own some shyt so you aint gotta
break your back for no crackas.

I wake up,check the stocks,check emails and texts,
walk around the crib with my robe open with my dikk
out and see where i wanna fly or take a cruise with
an accomplished woman or a bad bytch that aint seen shyt.
UKVu0t8.gif

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
It’s sad

I watch/took care of my dad for the last 5 years of his life when he had lung cancer and died in 2021

Watching his so called friends, some of the family not checking in on him, with just a simple call,, realized nobody gives 2 shyts about u…

My dad told was upset about it as well and after he passed, i cut off a lot of family on my dad side..

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in my early 30s

Not young enough to be considered young and not old enough to be considered old.

Could possibly bag a 20 yr old and her 50 year old mom

But All I know is this #uglygang life so it don't matter:francis::wow::dead::mjcry:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm in my early 30s

Not young enough to be considered young and not old enough to be considered old.

But All I know is this #uglygang life so it don't matter:francis::wow::dead::mjcry:
You have your health and a future ahead of you. Focus on that. You’ll find a decent woman.

This is about what you may experience in like 40-50 years 🫤

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Sitting with pops in the hospital cause he fell. It’s crazy watching someone who seemed invincible your entire life deteriorate rapidly. He can’t even stand up with out assistance now.

Prayers to your dad and your family. Not there yet with my family, but watched it recently with my grandma and it was really hard.

I'm in my early 30s

As team handsome I don't know your full pain, but what I can say is if you're funny, have a decent job and good head on your shoulders girls will be willing to let the looks slide. Some women are shallow, but if we are being honest, in your 30's you don't need girls with that mentality. Plenty of solid women out there to get to know. As a man in my early 40's who has a dad body, I know I can pull girls based on my personality, style, ability to make a woman feel valued and laugh.