Getting into Canada is hard as hell

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toronto has a 9% black population and all of a sudden they think they more diverse than the US :camby:

why are you comparing a city to a country?

diversity doesn't just mean black and white, they may be referring to culture.
Still you're comparing a country to a city... weird logic there

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
why are you comparing a city to a country?

diversity doesn't just mean black and white, they may be referring to culture.
Still you're comparing a country to a city... weird logic there
I was giving Canada leeway. You def don’t wanna compare country demographics and then talk about diversity :usure:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All facts

This is also how they smuggle weapons and drugs into Canada from the U.S and it's literally as easy as finding those parts of the border with no security (which is miles and miles of open space) and simply walking into Canada. If you do this at night, you can run guns and drugs very easily and this is how they get into Montreal and transported to the rest of the country

Yeah but some places in western Canada they run into more dangerous things like bears and polar bears. I met a guy who crossed that side. Scary stories of people freezing and avoiding a large 'white' bear fleeing from Trumpistan

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was giving Canada leeway. You def don’t wanna compare country demographics and then talk about diversity :usure:

your logic still doesnt make sense, how you give Canada leeway by comparing a Canadian city to whole of America... that's worse.

just rhetorical. I don't care to understand the logic at this point

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As a breh from the States that lives in Vancouver.

Every time one of my brehs come to visit they love it.

I only tell them to come during summer when it ain’t raining.

And they eat good food and fukk mad beautiful hoes.

It’s such an untapped market for black men :wow:

Been there and it’s true

One of the few places you can lie on the beach, hike a mountain and a hour later ski

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nikkas actin like Toronto is the only place in Canada...the vast majority of the country is cold and fukked up majority of the year.

Why anyone would want to live in that shyt is beyond me, I can barely put up with these Chicago winters. This is cac shyt :hhh:
Vancouver is a slightly cooler Seattle...

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
your logic still doesnt make sense, how you give Canada leeway by comparing a Canadian city to whole of America... that's worse.

just rhetorical. I don't care to understand the logic at this point
:umad:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
Been there and it’s true

One of the few places you can lie on the beach, hike a mountain and a hour later ski

In Seattle you can get from Alki Beach to Snoqualmie Summit in 1 hour and 2 minutes.

Doesn't have the same view though as Grouse Mountain overlooking downtown Vancouver.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Love Vancouver. Before kids the wife and I would go up once or twice a year. Stanley Park, Granville, Yaletown, Gastown, walking Robson St. :blessed: Somehow always ended up going around February when the weather wasn't the best though. Want to get up there in the summer and hangout at Kitsilano Beach and catch a Whitecaps game.

Have you been to white rock?