Getting into Canada is hard as hell

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
a lot of nikkax won't be able to enter CACnada because of their criminal records/felonies :mjpls: no :mjpls: tho, just the reality :yeshrug:

and OP, CACnada has enough Indians/Pakis in there so they dont need to allow you or another of your breed in :mjpls:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
a lot of nikkax won't be able to enter CACnada because of their criminal records/felonies :mjpls: no :mjpls: tho, just the reality :yeshrug:

and OP, CACnada has enough Indians/Pakis in there so they dont need to allow you or another of your breed in :mjpls:

:gucci:

its the same both ways, America wont let you in with a criminal record:gucci:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas actin like Toronto is the only place in Canada...the vast majority of the country is cold and fukked up majority of the year.

Why anyone would want to live in that shyt is beyond me, I can barely put up with these Chicago winters. This is cac shyt :hhh:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haha did someone say Toronto wasn’t diverse cuz it’s only 9% Black? Need I remind you that the USA has a huge 13% Black population? Or that there is more to diversity than just Black ppl? More than half of Toronto is non-white.

Second, Boston is farther north than Toronto and is colder. Chicago and Minneapolis have basically the same weather as Toronto.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
All facts

This is also how they smuggle weapons and drugs into Canada from the U.S and it's literally as easy as finding those parts of the border with no security (which is miles and miles of open space) and simply walking into Canada. If you do this at night, you can run guns and drugs very easily and this is how they get into Montreal and transported to the rest of the country

All facts. That border is wide open up all up in Northern Maine, North NH, and Vermont.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

That's why when some of these rappers talk about they did crazy work and been running yards, then I see them touring Canada..I know they fake. I know some got lawyer money and got right but we know many a fraud. I knew people that got shut down trying to enter Canada with minor stuff from their childhood that was supposedly sealed or expunged.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
As a breh from the States that lives in Vancouver.

Every time one of my brehs come to visit they love it.

I only tell them to come during summer when it ain’t raining.

And they eat good food and fukk mad beautiful hoes.

It’s such an untapped market for black men :wow:

Love Vancouver. Before kids the wife and I would go up once or twice a year. Stanley Park, Granville, Yaletown, Gastown, walking Robson St. :blessed: Somehow always ended up going around February when the weather wasn't the best though. Want to get up there in the summer and hangout at Kitsilano Beach and catch a Whitecaps game.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
It's hella easy to get here, and I've lived in more of lil ol' cute baby canada than 98% of canadians, despite only having been here for 4 years. Y'all biggest city is basically Minneapolis with a "new york" veneer and fake LA attitude. Add curry.
Chain Indian and Chinese migration + Syrians to look good. TINY sprinkles of black people= Toronto.
Chain Arab, Indian, Chinese migration, Syrians to look good. SPRINKLES of Haitians. Ooh, big whoop.
= Montreal
Ottawa is irrelevant.
Vancouver is China
Halifax = Scotians and cacs of :scust: magnitude.
god dam this man has really been everywhere, literally described tdot and mont to a fukkin T :wow:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Love Vancouver. Before kids the wife and I would go up once or twice a year. Stanley Park, Granville, Yaletown, Gastown, walking Robson St. :blessed: Somehow always ended up going around February when the weather wasn't the best though. Want to get up there in the summer and hangout at Kitsilano Beach and catch a Whitecaps game.
Summertime is the shyt here.

Can’t wait to hit Kits Beach in June :blessed:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
As a breh from the States that lives in Vancouver.

Every time one of my brehs come to visit they love it.

I only tell them to come during summer when it ain’t raining.

And they eat good food and fukk mad beautiful hoes.

It’s such an untapped market for black men :wow:
Shhhhhhhhhh keep it a secret

Vest city in north America