Getting into Canada is hard as hell

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Once they had me throw away an apple I had in my backpack:mjlol: Talking about contamination and regulations...just take the damn apple and let me be on my way:pachaha:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
The funny thing is....no one wants to go to Canada
Dude, there's an illegal immigration crossing situation at the Northern New York/Canada border. It's immigrants who want to go into Canada illegally. They skip the main roads. There a section where they can cross a narrow part of the St. Lawrence River. They are usually Chinese or Haitian or something where they got into the US illegally and want to get to Toronto or Montreal or Ottawa as their final destination. Once they get to NYC, they get a courier to drive them up to middle of nowhere. Drop them off and they cross from there.

Vermont the new hotspot for illegal border crossings from Canada | The Star

Illegal crossings into U.S. from Canada quietly increase | CBC News

Canada granting refugee status to fewer illegal border crossers | Reuters

More and more people are entering Canada illegally from New York

You see, if you no one knows about the crossings into Canada, regular people, like you, don't think it is happening.
Same thing on the US/Mexico border, if people don't see all the illegal border crossings and people bringing in drugs, people don't think it is happening.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's easier if you are educated and can speak both official languages. Although, they are starting to become more open toward refugees and people fleeing conflict regions of the world (people argue it's easier to get "papers" these days if you qualify as one seeking asylum in Canada rather than the US). You have people who are leaving the US literally taking a cab to cross the border from NY state and other bordering states to Canada.

Historically, Canada has been selective in its immigration policy seeking educated people.

Still the same express entry is all based on selecting the best and youngest

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, there's an illegal immigration crossing situation at the Northern New York/Canada border. It's immigrants who want to go into Canada illegally. They skip the main roads. There a section where they can cross a narrow part of the St. Lawrence River. They are usually Chinese or Haitian or something where they got into the US illegally and want to get to Toronto or Montreal or Ottawa as their final destination. Once they get to NYC, they get a courier to drive them up to middle of nowhere. Drop them off and they cross from there.

Vermont the new hotspot for illegal border crossings from Canada | The Star

Illegal crossings into U.S. from Canada quietly increase | CBC News

Canada granting refugee status to fewer illegal border crossers | Reuters

More and more people are entering Canada illegally from New York

You see, if you no one knows about the crossings into Canada, regular people, like you, don't think it is happening.
Same thing on the US/Mexico border, if people don't see all the illegal border crossings and people bringing in drugs, people don't think it is happening.

All facts

This is also how they smuggle weapons and drugs into Canada from the U.S and it's literally as easy as finding those parts of the border with no security (which is miles and miles of open space) and simply walking into Canada. If you do this at night, you can run guns and drugs very easily and this is how they get into Montreal and transported to the rest of the country

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
All facts

This is also how they smuggle weapons and drugs into Canada from the U.S and it's literally as easy as finding those parts of the border with no security (which is miles and miles of open space) and simply walking into Canada. If you do this at night, you can run guns and drugs very easily and this is how they get into Montreal and transported to the rest of the country
Border Patrol has sensors set up along the border. If it goes off, they'll know about activity. They don't have the manpower to put a person on every mile of the border. You get across, you get across. Next dude who uses the same route might not be so lucky.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Border Patrol has sensors set up along the border. If it goes off, they'll know about activity. They don't have the manpower to put a person on every mile of the border. You get across, you get across. Next dude who uses the same route might not be so lucky.

:ehh: that I didn't know

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Montreal and Toronto are dope. shyt ain’t sweet though. My boy got jumped for his jewels late night in Montreal but he was able to escape with just cuts and bruises jewels intact.