Getting into Canada is hard as hell

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Been there and it’s true

One of the few places you can lie on the beach, hike a mountain and a hour later ski
Shhhhhhhhhh keep it a secret

Vest city in north America

As a American breh living here I didn’t realize how willfully ignorant American folks are to Canada.

Like it’s literally people born and raised in Seattle that have never visited Vancouver even though both cities are equally dope in my opinion and ppl from BC hit Seattle all the time.

Do people from Detroit and Buffalo hit Toronto frequently?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As a American breh living here I didn’t realize how willfully ignorant American folks are to Canada.

Like it’s literally people born and raised in Seattle that have never visited Vancouver even though both cities are equally dope in my opinion and ppl from BC hit Seattle all the time.

buffalo yes because its just a hour and a half
detroit not really, detroit to toronto is like 4 hours. Plus you can go to windsor right across the border or 2 hrs to london

Many americans as well don't have passport while most canadians do

Everytime I go to vancouver I don't want to leave. Goat City!!!!

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

I'm Canadian

Been to the following cities
Cleveland
La
Vegas
Nyc
ATL
Miami
Houston
Dc

Maybe it's too many American cities to select

By the way how you liking the Vancouver night life

U tired of smashing rich asian chicks:mjpls:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haha did someone say Toronto wasn’t diverse cuz it’s only 9% Black? Need I remind you that the USA has a huge 13% Black population? Or that there is more to diversity than just Black ppl? More than half of Toronto is non-white.

Second, Boston is farther north than Toronto and is colder. Chicago and Minneapolis have basically the same weather as Toronto.

The difference is that Canada´s ENTIRE population is the population of Black people in America.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you can thank our gay Prime Minister (leader) for that. :smh:

I think that Andrew Sheer guy is gonna win this yearś election against Trudeau and be your Canadian Trump. There been a lot of built up hate towards the Nigerians and other Black foreigners up in Canada

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All yalls are bums, you want to come kick it in Nova Scotia for a weekend Holla at me
giphy.webp

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toronto basically has the same weather as New York, Detroit, and Boston

Why do people still not know this?

Their weather is Comparable to NY but more radical. They get way more snow and their windchill factor is crazy.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Wouldnt be able to visit canada unfortunately, if they have full access to criminal records then they will see the dozen of arrest and convictions I have.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drove up to quebic city and was surprised how easy it was to cross the border (agent looked at documents asked about reason for trip, hotel, etc) and was across in less than 5 minutes.

Qeubec city was alright liked Montreal less but gotta say how the rest of Canada let the french language persist in those parts :hhh: Some parts outside the cities there were no english speakers