Getting into Canada is hard as hell

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's hella easy to get here, and I've lived in more of lil ol' cute baby canada than 98% of canadians, despite only having been here for 4 years. Y'all biggest city is basically Minneapolis with a "new york" veneer and fake LA attitude. Add curry.
Chain Indian and Chinese migration + Syrians to look good. TINY sprinkles of black people= Toronto.
Chain Arab, Indian, Chinese migration, Syrians to look good. SPRINKLES of Haitians. Ooh, big whoop.
= Montreal
Ottawa is irrelevant.
Vancouver is China
Halifax = Scotians and cacs of :scust: magnitude.
Lol you're such a hater/idiot.
I never big up Toronto but I've been to Minneapolis. You need to relax

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
As a American breh living here I didn’t realize how willfully ignorant American folks are to Canada.

Like it’s literally people born and raised in Seattle that have never visited Vancouver even though both cities are equally dope in my opinion and ppl from BC hit Seattle all the time.

Do people from Detroit and Buffalo hit Toronto frequently?
I’m from Detroit, live in seattle now. In Detroit, probably won’t go to T.dot. Windsor is right across the border so usually we’ll kick it there. And for W Canada. BC is farther than it seems and is also mad expensive. Heard it’s nice but I just haven’t had a reason to go

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Drove up to quebic city and was surprised how easy it was to cross the border (agent looked at documents asked about reason for trip, hotel, etc) and was across in less than 5 minutes.

Qeubec city was alright liked Montreal less but gotta say how the rest of Canada let the french language persist in those parts :hhh: Some parts outside the cities there were no english speakers

Like I said it’s just as easy as for Canadians to go to the us

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
My homegirl's daughter just went to Toronto for a field trip.. 5 of the students got caught trying to come in with weed. Luckily they just denied them, took the weed and sent them home. But no... Canada does not fukk around. A lot of rich famous musicians can't even get in there cause decade old charges

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Other than the train that goes north to Churchill I've heard anyone say really interesting about, just horror stories crossing the border.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
We got strip searched going there 3 different times, but they always let us in, even after they found a blunt I had stuffed in my mouth when I noticed it in the ash tray. Also, having an enhanced license gets you thru with minimal problems, but you might get searched for sure.