Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Is everyone with a shade of color doing it for people that look like them :comeon:

We get it, ok. Now move it a long. I blame Dee for this.
I fast forwarded that part... I don’t think I’ve seen it on the challenge before to that kind of extent where there is a person to represent every ethnic background at the table and everyone is crying.
On other competition shows yeah, top model and drag race (especially LAST season) was filled with it. But on the challenge it felt forced.... out of all these years now Kam wants to do it for her culture?

ok mtv... I see what y’all doing. They want to support the cause at the same time on their sister network make black people look like fools one reality shows....

immigration. Oh yeahhhh mention that cause we got a president that’s against that like we haven’t known for 4 years. Check. That’s another topic too... :comeon:stop it. Cause I know that would have been on the cutting floor had it bot been for the protesting over the year.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I fast forwarded that part... I don’t think I’ve seen it on the challenge before to that kind of extent where there is a person to represent every ethnic background at the table and everyone is crying.
On other competition shows yeah, top model and drag race (especially LAST season) was filled with it. But on the challenge it felt forced.... out of all these years now Kam wants to do it for her culture?

ok mtv... I see what y’all doing. They want to support the cause at the same time on their sister network make black people look like fools one reality shows....

immigration. Oh yeahhhh mention that cause we got a president that’s against that like we haven’t known for 4 years. Check. That’s another topic too... :comeon:stop it. Cause I know that would have been on the cutting floor had it bot been for the protesting over the year.

but thats one of the points of protesting. more and better representation across the board, and that even trickles to these reality shows

I dont know what there is to be mad about..... you talking about you had to fast forward that part?? word?? its like that?? ok I guess

anyway, like how @MJ Truth said dude are BUGGING for not running up to LOLO immediately. also looked like she was down to slide it to that asian breh

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I dont know what there is to be mad about..... you talking about you had to fast forward that part?? word?? its like that?? ok I guess

yeah cause it’s always been there. I know this isn’t a new discussion. Maybe it’s just giving me a Real World vibe and it’s just a bitter pill to swallow that the very show that spawned such discussions was canceled.

It was however refreshing to see something talked about other than the same ole Challenge shyt... still yeah... i didn’t care for it. :yeshrug:

I know this will come back and bite me cause I feel it was a production move, but that’s fine. My beef is aimed at the production and editors...

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
First episode was cool I like the twist,I wonder how many episodes they gonna have this season

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I'm guessing ppl avoided Lolo because he they she's an attention whore n gets in ppls faces and they won't be able to go under the radar as her partner. Much like if ur aligned wit Wes, be ready to get put in.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Fessy is back to his big brother dummy stage. Second they showed a ring in centre and the 3 sticks on each end I guessed that game and every1 else.
Putting Kyle in makes zero sense on any level.

Only 2 moves with Joseph being the vote, 1 go in ur self or 2 put in a othe rookie knowing whichever wins the skull every1 will go after their skull after as seen as a layup.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Fessy is back to his big brother dummy stage. Second they showed a ring in centre and the 3 sticks on each end I guessed that game and every1 else.
Putting Kyle in makes zero sense on any level.

Only 2 moves with Joseph being the vote, 1 go in ur self or 2 put in a othe rookie knowing whichever wins the skull every1 will go after their skull after as seen as a layup.

Fessy thru his BB game over a broad and was blind sided every week...

Previews of this season hes kissn some broad...dude probably just wants fun