Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Another reason it’s smart if you can..... to get your skull early. Is cuz everyone knows these challenges can be grueling & unpredictable.

Looking at past shyt or even next week where it looks like someone got fukked up:mjlol:

Again, if you have your skull. You don’t absolutely need to go all in on challenges and risk injuries :lolbron:

Hell.... I would be coasting my ass off and doing enough not to appear like I’m trynna throw challenges but also not striving to win.

Just be in the middle of the pack watching all the chaos and backstabbing unfold.

And if my partner @Milk N Cookies acts up or say she wants to go in.

As long as it’s a girls day challenge :yeshrug:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Honestly, every rookie or top threat that isn't well known goes into the elimination. I'd just be chilling, getting into elimination shape instead of getting burnt out from challenges.

Unless you win every challenge, you're going in there. You're gonna get a skull. Darrell needs to get one asap. People cool with him but knows he's a top threat.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Another reason it’s smart if you can..... to get your skull early. Is cuz everyone knows these challenges can be grueling & unpredictable.

Looking at past shyt or even next week where it looks like someone got fukked up:mjlol:

Again, if you have your skull. You don’t absolutely need to go all in on challenges and risk injuries :lolbron:

Hell.... I would be coasting my ass off and doing enough not to appear like I’m trynna throw challenges but also not striving to win.

Just be in the middle of the pack watching all the chaos and backstabbing unfold.

And if my partner @Milk N Cookies acts up or say she wants to go in.

As long as it’s a girls day challenge :yeshrug:
We team mates??? Just know that there are still plots twists to unfold. If I go home... I’ll see you next time... I could easily come back at the half way mark & get revenge.

otherwise, cheer me on while I body the rest of these bytches.
7B6E.gif

I didn’t watch last night thanks to a migraine, but I’ll get into it tonight. I’ll be back with my thoughts.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We team mates??? Just know that there are still plots twists to unfold. If I go home... I’ll see you next time... I could easily come back at the half way mark & get revenge.

otherwise, cheer me on while I body the rest of these bytches.
7B6E.gif

I didn’t watch last night thanks to a migraine, but I’ll get into it tonight. I’ll be back with my thoughts.

Can’t wait to hear your thoughts

Sidenote Gotta run this back

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Fessy is back to his big brother dummy stage. Second they showed a ring in centre and the 3 sticks on each end I guessed that game and every1 else.
Putting Kyle in makes zero sense on any level.

Only 2 moves with Joseph being the vote, 1 go in ur self or 2 put in a othe rookie knowing whichever wins the skull every1 will go after their skull after as seen as a layup.
He's as emotional as Josh without the crying and female mannerisms. What a dummy. Kyle lied, ok so now you know not to trust him. Move on And get your fukking skull when you see that ring.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Pick a damn kill team!!! Anessa and Fessy won again :wow: :mjlol: this is leading up to major shenanigans!!! Big T partner (Joseph) need somebody to get him up on game... WHAT DID NANI DO TO HER FACE NOW??!! She is fukking beautiful, why does she keep altering herself??

:dame: wait this dude putting himself in??? :dahell: I hope he step his game up and not look like some ole goofy:snoop: I do like how they’re politicking but as always the guys do a better than than the ladies minus maybe Big T (she leeched onto Wes snake ass and learned well) and Kam(she knows how to gather numbers better than most of the dudes). .. they’re really scheming on some new level interacting for the vote.

Devin can’t understand Nicole :deadrose: (neither can we :yeshrug:) Aneesa regrets not picking Nam :umad:

Joseph calling out Big T for being loyal to Wes :russ: and saying she reminds him of his ex.
Darrell saying rich nikkaz don’t brag about their stacks!! :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
These same 3 fukking commercials :francis: it’s on the DVR but fukk!!

I don’t like how they did that kid tho. They did him dirty af, but Wes would have been 10 times worse for him. Big T is a snake like the snake she learned from. I hope Kyle gets that skull snatched. Fessy should have did the battle. I don’t see Kyle making to the end. I don’t see him winning shyt.

wait he snatched up Kam??!! :ohhh::ohhh: Edit. He might be in for a bit longer, but, he still getting that skill taken. Nany back with her bestie Josh... she just about really hide behind him & coast.

CT & Big T :ehh: not a bad new team. Still a snake tho.

next week: Josh finna step up to CT??!! :picard: He may have a ‘dad bod’ (that’s what ‘they’ say :hubie:) but CT will channel that old CT and beat Josh’s ass. What Nany gone do? :sadbron:Cry ??? What Josh gone do?? Talk shyt and have security break it up :hamster:like a fukking p*ssy??

man let me go back and read these spoilers... this is that GOOD challenge shyt I been in need of for a while. :mjgrin:
Excellent episode

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
They still doing this shyt...HOW OLD ARE THESE PPL ANEESA GOTTA BE PUSHING 40. She was a grown ass woman when I was a child..
She been in the MTV game since 01... wasn’t she on Chicago season of Real World?? :jbhmm: And she was prolly 19-20 around then... so yeah she’s def 40-ish.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, every rookie or top threat that isn't well known goes into the elimination. I'd just be chilling, getting into elimination shape instead of getting burnt out from challenges.

Unless you win every challenge, you're going in there. You're gonna get a skull. Darrell needs to get one asap. People cool with him but knows he's a top threat.
If one of the rookies were to get a skull early they would proceed to get thrown into every elimination after until someone else took the skull from them. Like Jay last year.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If one of the rookies were to get a skull early they would proceed to get thrown into every elimination after until someone else took the skull from them. Like Jay last year.
That's always the case. As soon as the vets see that there's a good rookie, they throw their ass in every elimination. They become the muscle to get rid of people they don't need.