Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Daps
Kinda messed up they showed Meechie needing a medic than never saying if he was ok or not.
Black Lives Matter? :mjpls:
All these new rules they're coming up with to make the show juicier and it's just causing everyone to play a more scared game :mjlol::francis:
So idk how i really feel about all this swapping

3 new teams in under 5 mins at the end is alittle flabby of an idea

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
To their defense, he was a weirdo. All he had to do was humble himself and play his cards right. Some brothers shoot their own selves in the foot. I feel like Nelson, Corey, Darrell and Fessy are kinda on the same page.

See that’s the thing though....

I really don’t think he was all that weird, I do think they way they edited shyt didn’t do him any favors. But in comparison to many true weirdos what did he really do so bad?:russ:

The ab workout and the mustard? He atleast did explain the reasoning and process behind that.

He just seemed like overall he was a chill guy that was new and didn’t really know folks so he kept to himself.

Big T seemed like she was mad at him cuz he wasn’t going around like her to politic, curry favor, and suck the dikks of all the other vets or people in strong alliances.

Now I do fault him on not being more tactical with how he wanted to get his skull. But at the end of the day to me, he showed more balls than Fessy and most of the other guys down there that was too damn afraid to even go into elimination and I love how TJ chewed Fessy out and low key shyt on every dude on the show.

Like he said.... there are ONLY 10 skulls and you have to have one to run an elimination :lolbron:

Daps
See that’s the thing though....

I really don’t think he was all that weird, I do think they way they edited shyt didn’t do him any favors. But in comparison to many true weirdos what did he really do so bad?:russ:

The ab workout and the mustard? He atleast did explain the reasoning and process behind that.

He just seemed like overall he was a chill guy that was new and didn’t really know folks so he kept to himself.

Big T seemed like she was mad at him cuz he wasn’t going around like her to politic, curry favor, and suck the dikks of all the other vets or people in strong alliances.

Now I do fault him on not being more tactical with how he wanted to get his skull. But at the end of the day to me, he showed more balls than Fessy and most of the other guys down there that was too damn afraid to even go into elimination and I love how TJ chewed Fessy out and low key shyt on every dude on the show.

Like he said.... there are ONLY 10 skulls and you have to have one to run an elimination :lolbron:
"You have to have a gold skull to run my final" ----TJ Lavin

:ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
"You have to have a gold skull to run my final" ----TJ Lavin

:ufdup:

Yes, you would think more folks..... ESPECIALLY the stronger candidates would be more open to getting theirs out the way and moving on.

Like if I was on that show. And no cap, I’m a big 6’5 about currently 290+ lbs black dude...... (probably bigger than every dude on there).

I would just try to get my shyt EARLY and shyt back till the finals. Cuz once guys like Fessy or CT get a skull, no one gonna try to send them down to elimination and challenge them, the house filled with too many pussies.

I would just be half assing challenges and trynna help my alliance at that point

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yes, you would think more folks..... ESPECIALLY the stronger candidates would be more open to getting theirs out the way and moving on.

Like if I was on that show. And no cap, I’m a big 6’5 about currently 290+ lbs black dude...... (probably bigger than every dude on there).

I would just try to get my shyt EARLY and shyt back till the finals. Cuz once guys like Fessy or CT get a skull, no one gonna try to send them down to elimination and challenge them, the house filled with too many pussies.

I would just be half assing challenges and trynna help my alliance at that point
I probably would've challenged CT or Wes off bat for a win. I can't beat Fessy.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I wish someone was smart enough to tell them “they playing the game wrong”

Everyone scarred of certain people.

Someone needs to let them know, if there is someone you don’t wanna run a final with/against..... this ain’t like the past where you get them eliminated, it’s quite the opposite. YOU FREEZE THEM OUT and make sure they never get into elimination to even have the opportunity to compete for a skull.

I’d be more satisfied with on the day TJ announced “I’m going to the final cuz I have a skull”, that my enemy wasted his or her time to not make the cut over sending them home early

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I probably would've challenged CT or Wes off bat for a win. I can't beat Fessy.

Man that little dude beat CT last season and everyone thought he was food. That knot challenge.

CT overrated. At this point CT the last of the 3 you mentioned I’d be concerned with :russ:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Big T the most useless person in that shyt. Joseph says he plans on going into elimination. She gets pissed and says she has a master plan to throw him in :mindblown:. Eediot ting.

Fessy is a coward too. The one elimination dude went into was only because Wes and Johnny wanted to send Jordan home. If you put the gun in Fessy hand he's never going to shoot. Dude had a 100% shot ducked that shyt like a ceiling fan. I dunno why everybody scared of dude in the daily. Like 5 teams could have knocked them out in a sec but they're standing around playing chicken with each other.

Any time the game adds a rule or twist to make shyt more live these guys find new ways to play the scared game.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Big T the most useless person in that shyt. Joseph says he plans on going into elimination. She gets pissed and says she has a master plan to throw him in :mindblown:. Eediot ting.

Fessy is a coward too. The one elimination dude went into was only because Wes and Johnny wanted to send Jordan home. If you put the gun in Fessy hand he's never going to shoot. Dude had a 100% shot ducked that shyt like a ceiling fan. I dunno why everybody scared of dude in the daily. Like 5 teams could have knocked them out in a sec but they're standing around playing chicken with each other.

Any time the game adds a rule or twist to make shyt more live these guys find new ways to play the scared game.

THANK YOU