Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Roylee u got silent but deadly kaycee dis ur best shot in winning in years. Don't let Kam fukk dis up for u.

Oh yeah big t Lil booty self still lookin proper. If only Lolo wld stop acting like a man she cld get sum dikk too

But hopefully Darrell da God the triple OG challenge God can sit back on top his mantle again.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did Lio tell CT he flips guys twice his size for a living, as though that shyt isn't literally choreographed and they're letting themselves be flipped lol. I do find it great that those rookies finally just went at that dude, because he has literally been sliding by on reputation or just staying completely under the radar for a decade now. Even Leroy is finally manning up, I guess that's what having a strong Black woman can do for you. :salute:

Darrell is the only Black dude I can see actually winning a final unfortunately. I don't think the rest of them have it in them. The new guys I don't know about, but homie falling asleep lets me know all I need to know lol. If Darrell gets into the final he's winning, but I feel like politically he may be at a disadvantage. He's not as cutthroat as he may need to be. Lucky enough for him these cats don't seem to look at him like they do CT and Wes, which they really should, he's really the one you would wanna eliminate from a competition standpoint. Nelson has maybe the heart to finish a final but he'll do some dumb shyt along the way. Corey is too dumb to make it to the end. Fessy ain't got it in him. Been gave up on Leroy, plus he'll run into a puzzle or a pool of water at some point smh.

Why none of those guys ran right to Lolo to be her partner is beyond me.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Milk N Cookies

I can’t do this without you :wow:

come back home!:blessed:
I watched after I got home from work and was in it from start to end!! Since the regulars are checked in I can give my thoughts. I was proud of Aneesa she stepped it up. But they was bogus with that edit show everyone :picard: face when she was contemplating in who to pick. Fessy with the :scust: but not trying to be look had me :dead:.

I like how they let everyone own their own teams. These rookies are interesting, Idk how to feel about Big T’s partner who came from America’s Got Talent :dahell: I had to control my volume seeing the new girl eliminate Ashley. I hope the twist doesn’t give her a chance to return. I’ve read spoilers and I don’t think she does .

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Devyn got some nerve talking about some blk love as many white boys, she used to chase on this show.:stopitslime:

But I can't lie I'm feeling the weight loss, might need to see what the gram look like:ohhh:
Yea I remember. She had them horrible wigs, chasing white boys who didnt want her and was a terrible competitor. I almost forgot about her. She looks better now but still comes off like a bird with those James Evans from Good Times nostrils.:mjlol:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yea I remember. She had them horrible wigs, chasing white boys who didnt want her and was a terrible competitor. I almost forgot about her. She looks better now but still comes off like a bird.
Yeah, she on those "you gotta validate your existence every step of the relationship" types

Pass

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yea I remember. She had them horrible wigs, chasing white boys who didnt want her and was a terrible competitor. I almost forgot about her. She looks better now but still comes off like a bird with those James Evans from Good Times nostrils.:mjlol:

Man when she was wit that dumb wutless fool Eric that was cringe worthy. Come on gyal, u a bad due y u chasing that ginger slobber for