Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Im just catching up but man I was heated watching Syrus dumbazz coming for Alton. He should have chose Big Easy. Him going so hard to try to send another brother home bothered me. Not to mention, he was gonna lose... The whole I want to go against the best shyt old. You supposed be trying to win bruh... And then the next week Laterrian coming to be "Capt save a broad" to Katie was annoying too. They using these brothers as pawns. You don't see them white boys asking to go into the gauntlet

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Im just catching up but man I was heated watching Syrus dumbazz coming for Alton. He should have chose Big Easy. Him going so hard to try to send another brother home bothered me. Not to mention, he was gonna lose... The whole I want to go against the best shyt old. You supposed be trying to win bruh... And then the next week Laterrian coming to be "Capt save a broad" to Katie was annoying too. They using these brothers as pawns. You don't see them white boys asking to go into the gauntlet
I don't know what was going with Cyrus, it is what it is. Alton was weak. Maybe he was jealous because he pulled Jiselle and Cyrus wanted him out of the way. Alton did seem to rub his nose in it. He was going to lose to Big Easy too, Beth was worthless. Arissa should have tried.

As far as Latterian, I saw how the voting went down. Nobody was checking for Katie before she showed up with them cannons on her chest. I guess they figured that they only to get at them was to volunteer and LT was thirsty enough. I'll repeat what I said during Double Agents, I'd hang out in the house for a bit, see who I can eff, and then throw myself in an elimination. LT had the right idea.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what was going with Cyrus, it is what it is. Alton was weak. Maybe he was jealous because he pulled Jiselle and Cyrus wanted him out of the way. Alton did seem to rub his nose in it. He was going to lose to Big Easy too, Beth was worthless. Arissa should have tried.

As far as Latterian, I saw how the voting went down. Nobody was checking for Katie before she showed up with them cannons on her chest. I guess they figured that they only to get at them was to volunteer and LT was thirsty enough. I'll repeat what I said during Double Agents, I'd hang out in the house for a bit, see who I can eff, and then throw myself in an elimination. LT had the right idea.

on the after show, Katie said Derrick and Darrell offered to help her. She chose LT because she has no relationship with him

SuburbanPimp

Daps
Reppin
on the after show, Katie said Derrick and Darrell offered to help her. She chose LT because she has no relationship with him

Thats what Im saying, she used him as pawn. I mean at the end of the day she could have picked him regardless, but him coming in say Im ready lets go just didn't seem smart gameplay wise especially since he had already been in the gauntlet.

SuburbanPimp

Daps
Reppin

LT was already messing with Anessa though. Dude gonna jeopardize a half mil for average azz white girl... I just didn't like it

Man, Id be on there smiling in their faces and slowly plotting to get them white boys off one by one.

At this point im rooting for Alton and Nehemiah

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
LT was already messing with Anessa though. Dude gonna jeopardize a half mil for average azz white girl with big ass tatas.. I just didn't like it

Man, Id be on there smiling in their faces and slowly plotting to get them white boys off one by one.

fixed...
He wasn't effing Anessa though

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LT was already messing with Anessa though. Dude gonna jeopardize a half mil for average azz white girl... I just didn't like it

I want Alton or Darrell to win this thing.