Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
CT was kinda dumb and weak for that move. Big T would have been better going up against Nani and CT should have put his money where his mouth was with Fessy. I guess it worked out for him in the end though lol

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CT was kinda dumb and weak for that move. Big T would have been better going up against Nani and CT should have put his money where his mouth was with Fessy. I guess it worked out for him in the end though lol
CT been trying to avoid actual competition for years now.

Big T really had no advantage no matter who she was against plus they didn’t know it was Hall Brawl going in.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
ashley b really out here schooling these girls in hall brawl :ehh:

is this on some netflix all out at once shyt or is it week by week. i only plan on keeping paramount plus for the free trial

If it’s anything like homecoming, it’s going to be week by week.

your best bet will be to either torrent or find a bootleg streaming service that has it

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

CT been trying to avoid actual competition for years now.

Big T really had no advantage no matter who she was against plus they didn’t know it was Hall Brawl going in.

CT really don’t want the smoke like that.... but he wants to keep the aura

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know, but honestly fessy is all talk too. I think CT’s old ass could still put him down
That's the thing... CT WOULD still destroy Fessy lol, he's just not in the same mindset he had before because he's older and wants to conserve energy and just make the smarter moves.

Look at him like LeBron or any top level athlete when they get late into their careers. They can still dominate random games and the younger stars, but winning titles is most important, so they're willing to take it easy during the year and then just turn up in the Finals/Final. If CT makes it to the final, he'll be hard as fukk to beat.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching the new challenge series right now, and this first challenge the got everybody doing looks way harder than anything I've seen them throw at the competitors of these most recent seasons

Edit: Just like the new RW Homecoming, us oldtimers are so much more entertaining to watch than this new generation is lol :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
CT is such a snake :mjlol: he wanted NOTHING to do with Nani
tenor.gif

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CT is such a snake :mjlol: he wanted NOTHING to do with Nani
tenor.gif
Nah, it wasn't about Nany.

CT didn't wanna be picked because then he would be the rogue agent and not eligible to go into the next elimination, likely putting him automatically into the final unless there is another twist. That was why Kyle was so upset.

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know, but honestly fessy is all talk too. I think CT’s old ass could still put him down
I’ve seen ct with that fire when he’s competing fessy just doesn’t seem mentally tough enough to go head to head with him now. Ten years ago it might be really unfair

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching the new challenge series right now, and this first challenge the got everybody doing looks way harder than anything I've seen them throw at the competitors of these most recent seasons

Edit: Just like the new RW Homecoming, us oldtimers are so much more entertaining to watch than this new generation is lol :flabbynsick:

Saw an interview with tj saying at first he thought they may have made it to hard and a lot of the 20 year olds now couldn’t do it.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
THE PERSON WHO WON THE ELIMINATION ON ALL AllSTARS NEVER DID THAT WELL WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG