Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless it’s one of those Challenge All-Star ones, I don’t see him doing it again. Now he’s gonna host another show where he’s interviewing people after SNL.

Bananas might firmly be in the top 10 for most successful Real World alum

Off top, top 10 would be like

Miz (NY II)
Jamie (SD)
Karamo (Philly)
Kevin (OG NY)
Tami (LA)
Sean (Boston)
Rachel (SF)
Judd (SF)
Kyle (Chicago)
Bananas (Key West)

unless I'm missing somebody.
Wes. Heather B.

Of course, I’m not exactly sure how you’re defining “success” though.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these guys can say they do this and that but only one guy has proof and footage of using a guys head like a block of cheese with a brick wall as a cheese grater.

And once I saw the game I knew Aneesa was donezo. I don't even think Aneesa can touch her toes. It's like she's wearing a fat suit.
Nah, Darrell as well.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m still surprised one of the last 2 eps TJ ain’t just tell them “they in the finals” now.

I wonder is it due to a maybe scheduling. Like maybe pre show with the full list of competitors they had already blocked out the pace of shyt per each elimination.

But with cats started getting injured and going home, instead of cutting it short and going to the elimination they like “fukk it, we invested in these side missions, we not about to just cancel them”:shaq2:

Cuz what is the point? It’s 10 folks left and it’s gonna be crazy if now it’s on some “it dont matter if you got a gold skull we only want say 6-8 people in the finals”

Then what would be the point of giving 10 gold skulls?:mindblown:

They should’ve just added some standby folks to replace the injured cast or brought folks back like they did Ashley:shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I’m still surprised one of the last 2 eps TJ ain’t just tell them “they in the finals” now.

I wonder is it due to a maybe scheduling. Like maybe pre show with the full list of competitors they had already blocked out the pace of shyt per each elimination.

But with cats started getting injured and going home, instead of cutting it short and going to the elimination they like “fukk it, we invested in these side missions, we not about to just cancel them”:shaq2:

Cuz what is the point? It’s 10 folks left and it’s gonna be crazy if now it’s on some “it dont matter if you got a gold skull we only want say 6-8 people in the finals”

Then what would be the point of giving 10 gold skulls?:mindblown:

They should’ve just added some standby folks to replace the injured cast or brought folks back like they did Ashley:shaq2:

Covid nuthin else 2 air. Stretch dis shyt out as long as possible

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I’d like to see Darrell or Alton win this shyt.

Darrell gotta be at some type of advantage seeing as he’s the only one who has been pretty active in the last few years.
I’m rooting for Yes only because he was ahead of The Challenge’s time (he did Battle of the Seasons once tho). He woulda cleaned up some of these challenges had he kept doing them.

They had alternates on deck for this but they didn’t get used