Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Daps
My review of episode 1 of "Challenge All Stars"

• Jisela is dumb fat but why i wanna pipe? :noah: give me her and Aneesa plz
  • Everyone looks mad old. Makes me feel old.
  • Alton just not fair. He better not lose this shyt
  • Aneesa is right where she needs to be. Time to join her fellow nursing home mates and leave the other challenge to the kiddos
  • The cursing is a nice touch
  • Nemeiah said people only talk about him being Tenderoni but I remember him for kicking someones ass to end a real world season. I think he fought a woman

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
damn this episode was savage, from the politics to the actual hall brawl :wow:

a nikka like me tall but too skinny for that bullshyt, even if i got low it might be a bad day for ya boy i just need endurance challenges fukk all that other bullshyt:whoa:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Kyle didn't stand a chance deal or no deal. He was in there. His shyt didn't even matter. He's grasping for straws being mad at Kam and Leroy.

Fessy eliminations include a pole wrestle against a guy with 1 hand, and back to back hall brawls. And he stays putting people in the hospital :lolbron:.I don't know how it was a hall brawl again considering the last girl elimination was a hall brawl but whatever. I'm ready for this shyt to be over.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
My review of episode 1 of "Challenge All Stars"

• Jisela is dumb fat but why i wanna pipe? :noah: give me her and Aneesa plz
  • Everyone looks mad old. Makes me feel old.
  • Alton just not fair. He better not lose this shyt
  • Aneesa is right where she needs to be. Time to join her fellow nursing home mates and leave the other challenge to the kiddos
  • The cursing is a nice touch
  • Nemeiah said people only talk about him being Tenderoni but I remember him for kicking someones ass to end a real world season. I think he fought a woman
I’m rooting for Yes. If Yes decided he wanted to do challenges regularly, he woulda been up there with Bananas and CT and Darrell and them.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Kyle didn't stand a chance deal or no deal. He was in there. His shyt didn't even matter. He's grasping for straws being mad at Kam and Leroy.

Fessy eliminations include a pole wrestle against a guy with 1 hand, and back to back hall brawls. And he stays putting people in the hospital :lolbron:.I don't know how it was a hall brawl again considering the last girl elimination was a hall brawl but whatever. I'm ready for this shyt to be over.

they both shook his hand and gave their word though