Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Daps
:mjcry: I really need Aneesa to go in her off time and train. Seriously. Train like Leroy did when he first learned how to swim. They were laughing at him cause he was still learning and paddling like a baby duckling but he took it serious and kept at it.

Aneesa been doing this shyt too damn long to just go home and chill. She’s good at a lot, but she never strengthen led her weaknesses.

:sadcam: You almost hate to see it
She just fat and old

She washed for athletic competition

:yeshrug:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
She just fat and old

She washed for athletic competition

:yeshrug:
I was watching at my sisters house yesterday & she was like :hhh: who is the older light skinned chick?? I told her Aneesa from RW Chicago. She said :picard: ain’t she like 40?? She looks out of shape, why is she there when everyone else is fit fit this??
I added that she was like 19 when she was on there, which was literally in 2001 cause they were filming when 9/11 happened. I added she never makes to the end cause she always gasses out:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:.

she said: :unimpressed:clearly.

:skip:

I love watching these shows with her.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was watching at my sisters house yesterday & she was like :hhh: who is the older light skinned chick?? I told her Aneesa from RW Chicago. She said :picard: ain’t she like 40?? She looks out of shape, why is she there when everyone else is fit fit this??
I added that she was like 19 when she was on there, which was literally in 2001 cause they were filming when 9/11 happened. I added she never makes to the end cause she always gasses out:flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:.

she said: :unimpressed:clearly.

:skip:

I love watching these shows with her.

I still thought it was gonna be more balanced.... CT may be right about Big T and they maybe crazily sleeping on her the way she is built up on these shows

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Holy shyt I can’t believe Big T smoked Aneesa like that :ohhh:

Like I thought it was gonna be close but she ssssashhhhhhhmoked her:ooh:
:yeshrug:Well... in the challenge eliminations Aneesa wins they never really focus on core and upper body strength like this one does. It was obvious she was finna get bodied.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Part of me felt bad for Aneesa not even making it past the first hump after getting called out ruthlessly during the house vote

But Jesus Christ you know what you signed up for and you come in year after year as the person in the worst shape! What do you expect???? :snoop:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Aneesa REALLY need to retire or start taking shyt seriously. That was one of the most pathetic performances I seen and that’s saying something with some of the performances we had already this season.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I guess I missed it but did Leroy say why this is his last season?

and I never thought I’d say this but they need bananas back on the show :snoop:these people don’t know how to play the fukking game.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I guess I missed it but did Leroy say why this is his last season?

and I never thought I’d say this but they need bananas back on the show :snoop:these people don’t know how to play the fukking game.
Unless it’s one of those Challenge All-Star ones, I don’t see him doing it again. Now he’s gonna host another show where he’s interviewing people after SNL.

Bananas might firmly be in the top 10 for most successful Real World alum

Off top, top 10 would be like

Miz (NY II)
Jamie (SD)
Karamo (Philly)
Kevin (OG NY)
Tami (LA)
Sean (Boston)
Rachel (SF)
Judd (SF)
Kyle (Chicago)
Bananas (Key West)

unless I'm missing somebody.

Last edited:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
All these guys can say they do this and that but only one guy has proof and footage of using a guys head like a block of cheese with a brick wall as a cheese grater.

And once I saw the game I knew Aneesa was donezo. I don't even think Aneesa can touch her toes. It's like she's wearing a fat suit.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Real talks mtv did anneesa dirty. U knew it was girls elimination and every1 knew it was gonna b aneesna why u have 2 give her that monkey shyt. Every1 knew she wldnt b able 2 do it. Her weight jus holdin her down like a brick there.

Now I'm not sayin give her hall brawl that ain't fair for big t but given sumthin she had a chance in. That shyt kaycee had endurance in dirt. Or kams vs ash swinging and shyt and a puzzle after.

Ppl in here ragging on anneesa for losing every yr. Ppl forget back in day anneesa was in shape n she wld thrown in every single elimayion basically cause she was da black girl on da show. She use 2 eliminate whole teams wk by wk til at the end she finally lost.

Kinda like Brandon that 1 season they kept throwing him down a d he took out half da damn men till he finally lost. Same thing happened to Katie and more recently Theo.

And about fesy tlkin shyt to CT naw challenges now are easier than back in days. Now they are 99% purely physical. Last wks challenge hold a rope and go under water and retrieve ur puzzle pieces guess the word decode. There is no need for team work or anything and they keep doin shyt in runs where u vs see ur opponent.

Back in day the challenge was harder as it was more mental having to work wit ur teammates. Communication was clutch. U cldnt be like Leroy and kaycee nt tlkin in house and then jus go jog half a mile and win a challenge. No sir