Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
On Paramount+ they won't go before season 11
So they’re just pretending anything that happened before TJ hosted doesn’t matter? :dry:

Those early seasons were awesome. As I’ve heard these challenge podcasts, most of the OG’s wish these seasons were like the old ones. Those were balanced between mental and physical challenges.

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
What if Darrell and Amber had voted for Corey/Big T instead of Leroy/Kaycie? Would that have been enough to swing the house vote to Leroy? Then would Kyle have still voted in Darrell?

Looks like Leroy, Kaycie, Kam, CT for sure voted Darrell
Corey, Big T voted for themselves
Darrell and Amber voted Leroy/Kaycie
Who did Fessy and Nany vote for?

EDIT: Nevermind, Fessy and Nany voted for Darrell and Amber

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What if Darrell and Amber had voted for Corey/Big T instead of Leroy/Kaycie? Would that have been enough to swing the house vote to Leroy? Then would Kyle have still voted in Darrell?

Looks like Leroy, Kaycie, Kam, CT for sure voted Darrell
Corey, Big T voted for themselves
Darrell and Amber voted Leroy/Kaycie
Who did Fessy and Nany vote for?

EDIT: Nevermind, Fessy and Nany voted for Darrell and Amber
They still would've been voted in but it was dumb as fukk for them to vote Leroy and Kaycee. It didn't make sense, Darrell was just in his feelings. I get it though, he seems to play by an honor code. Whay Darrell SHOULD have done was take Kam as his partner when he had a chance (or maybe she wasn't available on that one because CT was on her team at the time). That would have protected him. At the same time he probably felt he was in an alliance with Leroy and that wouldn't have happened.

Would have liked Kyle to go with the CT suggestion though. Throw the two GOATs in there against each other.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Kyle is a fukking puzzy. He should’ve thrown in Fessy or Leroy. After poppin all that shyt how everyone did him wrong he threw Corey in. :snoop:

now his dumb ass bout to be the next guy sent home. Corey is dumb too, should’ve taken Kaycee, not Kam. Now he’s jinxed Kam. Just an all around dumb game played yesterday.

Ezra

Daps
Speaking of fan favorites, when the two-time champion first began casting the show, Veronica Portillo, Coral Smith, Landon Lueck and Evelyn Smith were all on the list of potentials — and were all in talks to be on the show, Long said.

Challenge: All Stars' Mark Long on 'Roller-Coaster' Season, Who to Watch
Coral one of the GOATs

tumblr_inline_oy5d2jXDTp1umoyx4_250.gifv

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
damn i was hoping coreys knee was going to fukk him over i didnt realize his straight line speed was like that. :salute: to the OG Darrell, nobody wanted him in there they knew what time it was

amber B was like the only loyal partner :dead:

Aneesa looked like a seal in that suit :hhh:

But swam like one too!:ehh:
hell naw :dead:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
1st off, another whack episode. No flip topping no drama no spicy hook ups no fights nuthin. Elimanation was a 20 yd dash no Tug of war endurance puzzle nuthing. Even wit they edits, super slow mo and a commercial it was still dun in 2 mins. The challenge a timed swim and they gave em air shyt in they mouths 2 breath. Basic word u ld jus look st and guess.

Dis was a pure waste of an episode.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st off, another whack episode. No flip topping no drama no spicy hook ups no fights nuthin. Elimayion was a 20 yd dash no Tut of war endurance puzzle nuthing. Evne wit they edits, super slow mo and a commercial it was still dun in 2 mins. The challenge a timed swim and they gave em air shyt in they mouths 2 breath. Basic word u ld jus look st and guess.

Dis was a pure waste of an episode.
I am mad at the fact Darrell (or anyone) could lose their skull in what was essentially a simple foot race.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I am mad at the fact Darrell (or anyone) could lose their skull in what was essentially a simple foot race.

Exactly. Outside of the 1st cpl wks the challenges and elimanation been ass. House has been boring.

Funny tujng is usually in past when you get closer 2 the end is when all the big fukkery n shyt happens. Jordan and Nia blow up. Sarah and Jordan throwing in bananas and nany etc.

The lack of real world/road rules any more is really showing these big brother players r jus not good tv man. They play dis like a game show for da mkney fo real while in past it was okayed like a party vacation wit chance at end for Lil cash.

Any1 watch the after show. Darrell and CT even tlkin about how they use 2 party n hook up and shyt in house.

In fact this maybe the 1st time ever Nany hasn't hooked up wit sum1 in a challenge house. Wtf is Goin on. Sum1 find a bean bag

Last edited: