Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
He put his twitter on private not a true heel
the problem with Fessy is, he is not charming nor charismatic enough to do these heel things
if he had the challenge personality of Bear or Wes, they would be more receptive of him. On top of that, he did it to Nelson. Nelson actually become liked the audience the past several seasons.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the problem with Fessy is, he is not charming nor charismatic enough to do these heel things
if he had the challenge personality of Bear or Wes, they would be more receptive of him. On top of that, he did it to Nelson. Nelson actually become liked the audience the past several seasons.
The shyt Nelson did for Corey is pretty much gonna solidify him forever as a fan favorite.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot

After listening to Nelson and Cory tlk bout snakey fessy it now brings into light more of how Bayleigh was feelin and tlkin about with Kasey.

These bb players are amazing at becoming ur best friend, finding all ur info gossip deals relationships n then snaking u after n selling u out.

That's why I feel many of these ppl wld do horrible on a show like bb and survivor. They will believe those fake friendships too much

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Is Josh legitimately retarded??

With Corey, Josh, Fessy, Nelson, and Kyle on this show, Leroy doesn't seem that dumb to me anymore.
It’s come to the point Nany is growing tired of Baby Huey... I think producers are trying to make Devin into a new Wes... I can’t see Wes staying around for these shenanigans much longer... he stays for a few weeks and throws an elimination and bounces.

Tori is whack. Period. Umm... I was looking forward to Cory winning but Fessy was being messy... that challenge was boring— it was literally just some shyt that was thrown together, it seems like they gave them something that’s mild compared to the last new things they’ve done and people had to go gone due to injuries, but in past challenges they’ve done things that was way more challenging and they didn’t do a cake challenge until it was Trivia day.

Other than that I zoned out... :yawn:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
All the speculation about whether it's going to be guys or girls is stupid. TJ flat out said next elimination Meechie getting a new partner so it had to be a guys day.

I'm not mad at Fessy. He didn't plot behind Nelson's back and get people to throw him in. Dude saw a hall brawl and called in his favor. All these guys going around saying they don't trust this and that letting Big Brother walk around untouched. I'm cool with Fessy turning though. Aneesa back to walk over status. And as much shyt as these guys pop about targets on their back, nobody shooting at Fessy and Kaycee. Fessy going to the final and I wouldn't be surprised if they won the next daily and the house throws in the new rookie team because everybody else to chicken shyt to do anything and Kaycee goes down and bodies Amber or the other white British girl.
Josh is probably the most bytch made dude in the history of this thing. Jay was sitting down chilling and man was talking about I don't like his energy :heh:. Dude just tried to manipulate shyt he could face him. And it still didn't work. I'd probably take Jay over Josh in a hall brawl too.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I haven't read spoilers or nuthin, but I'm calling it now fessy ain't winning no finals.

Man cld barely beat Nelly t in a hall brawl. U dbl maybe triple his size and u had to rip off his face guard, rub his eyes, punch em in the gut. Then try to bring his fingers.

Then fessy gave em lole 2 or 3 slams n shyt n still almost lost that 1st run.

Then tlkin bout a nxt man's gyal who was engaged at that time on camera, then flirting wit da nxt thing n u jus broke up wit Hayleigh a public relationshio his head ain't in the gm for this. He gonna lose.

Even kaycee didn't wanna be his teammate she ain't stupid

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I haven't read spoilers or nuthin, but I'm calling it now fessy ain't winning no finals.

Man cld barely beat Nelly t in a hall brawl. U dbl maybe triple his size and u had to rip off his face guard, rub his eyes, punch em in the gut. Then try to bring his fingers.

Then fessy gave em lole 2 or 3 slams n shyt n still almost lost that 1st run.

Then tlkin bout a nxt man's gyal who was engaged at that time on camera, then flirting wit da nxt thing n u jus broke up wit Hayleigh a public relationshio his head ain't in the gm for this. He gonna lose.

Even kaycee didn't wanna be his teammate she ain't stupid

Dude is trash. Wasn't he one of the first people to gas out during the final last season? I don't know why cory keeps trying to align with him, he's obviously not a team player.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:snoop: Aneesa... girl. Really? Auntie Josh getting all swole in the chest just to get clowned:pachaha:Pointing more than a chick fresh in the house on bad girls club...:martin: Ashley’s back. That nickname :beli:... Them new girls who was talking to Big T :gucci:I have no idea who they are or their partners... I feel like Tori let Aneesa have this win.