Get stuck inside your car because it’s updating brehs

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
alot of people saying there's a manual release... ok but does she KNOW that... there's tons of people that dont even read their instruction manual...:mjlol:

This is true and so crazy to me because the first thing I do is read the manual for any product I buy.

I remember trying to help my girl with her car one time, I think to try and find the neutral safety switch or something. I went in the glovebox to get the owners manual and that shyt was still in the original plastic wrap...This was a 4 year old car. :dahell:

A lot of women treat cars like home appliances. Just want to push the button and go.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
alot of people saying there's a manual release... ok but does she KNOW that... there's tons of people that dont even read their instruction manual...:mjlol:

Breh it’s not like this shĩt is hidden or in a place that’s illogical. It’s literally near the electronic “popper” button.

And if she can sit there and pull out her damn phone to record while she’s melting then she can google “model 3 door manual release”. I’m sure looking that up is less steps than a TikTok.

She wants to play dumb.

You don’t even need the manual to find the release. The damn latch it as wide as if you put 3 or 4 fingers side by side. And the release MIGHT mess up the window trim if you barge out of the door like a degenerate

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Elon has tried to mimic Trump and he’s made billions off misinformation and the stupidity of the masses….So no tears will be shed that he now has a million people thinking his trillion dollar company is a safety hazard all off of 1 dumb video from some gen z tik tok queen

Idiocracy

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup: Y'all was warned about them Tesla's...:sas2:

IMG-9175.gif

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:hubie: People always say I’m crazy for saying please and thank you to the Google home and Siri

:sas2: I know what side to be on, they’ll remember my voice