Get stuck inside your car because it’s updating brehs

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
So you mean to tell me she never been spit roasted before?!?!

kid-looking.gif

malleymal

All Star
Daps
Wait… how long has she had that car.

There is a handle right there she can pull by the window controls … goofy ass

:gucci:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Is she a moron?? Teslas have a manual door handle as a failsafe. She could easily get out.
Growing up in the gutter with our underfunded schools (elementary was great doe, had trips to Niagara Falls and Toronto, didn't have a single field trip in High School) you will definitely come across a few people that can't read, most likely dudes, and that shyt starts at home, I'm sorry.

Since the Trump movement, I'm amazed at just how fukking stupid white people are. Like some of them are just fukking idiots man. But it's not book dumb, although I'm sure some of them can't read either.

Some of these mfers completely lack vital skills like comprehension, curiosity, empathy, common sense, shame, objectivity, ect.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
this is why I don't want technology all in my shyt. why would you want a car that needs software updates? I just want my shyt to get me from point a to point b. not only that these car companies sell your data and they selling it to insurance companies who judge your driving habits and even charge you more money if they think you are a bad driver. this just came out in the news recently. not to mention all the spying and shyt it can do on you. this includes anything that connects to wifi. technology is not always great it's actually super demonic.