Get Out (2017)

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
saw the movie twice, the only thing i dont get was how was the maid able to break away from control even for a split second? and she kept opening the closet door trying to warn chris. our melinated queens are always saving us even when there brains have been tampered with :mjgrin::lawd:
they said in the movie that the process was 100% especially when theyre taken by force

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Even so, just the fact they didn't even say they'd look into it and instead laughed was fukked up.

if we didnt know what was going on, and lil rell explained that shyt to you the way he explained in the movie. youre telling me youd believe that mess of a story?

off the rip he said some dumb shyt. said hes an officer of the law just like them and said hes tsa

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
if we didnt know what was going on, and lil rell explained that shyt to you the way he explained in the movie. youre telling me youd believe that mess of a story?

off the rip he said some dumb shyt. said hes an officer of the law just like them and said hes tsa

Nah it's not like he started with the story tho, he was up front at first and said his boy was missing for 2 days, he was taking care of his dog and he was worried. Then he went off with the story about what he think happened and that's when shyt flipped. But even after that they should've still looked into it as it's still supposed to be officers duty. Like send a cop car over to parents house n check at least.

Daps

They didn't have to believe his crazy white people abducting black folks to be sex slaves, but they have to look into an active missing persons case. He showed them a picture of a guy who had been missing for 6 months. They coulda added a scene with the NYC cops calling the town cops and having the town cops say they will take care of it and notify Darius and the people who reported him missing. This is all nitpicking tho lol.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
bruh..... the way he explained the story was dumb as hell. nobody would have believed him
Yea I didn't like that part.

A simple "Hey this guy has been missing for 6 months and was last seen in this neighborhood. My friend who told me he was going to that exact same area sent me this the picture of the guy. Now my friend is also missing"

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Seen just the movie last night it was cool. The crowd was 95% black and 5%white so it was talking and shyt. But it was fine. They was cheering when the main character went on his killing at the end. You could the chanting "kill them crackers". I knew them white forks was uncomfortable af. Sitting in the movies thinking like yo not all us are like this chill out :whoa:

I even found myself clapping when he knocked that tea cup to floor. I yelled kill that bytch loud af.:ahh:

When he hit grandma everybody in the movies was yelling keep going but his dumb ass breakdown and thought of his momma.

When the pawg had break him and made not want to kill her after all the shyt she did to him had me like :dahell: nikka this bytch said you was the only black dude she dated you found a red box filled picture of her with just a bunch of nikkas. She had a black girlfriend. Talking about get the keys like nikka you know she in on this too now talking about get the keys like she was going to let you go:mindblown:

I knew that Jesse Owens story was going to be the plot of the whole movie too when he shared it at the beginning. When the black dude said that must of hurt. The white dude said still ain't get over that. I like the plot that white people are jealous of us that's why they hate us.