Get Out (2017)

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The way you see them crying or having tears in they eyes...that was some deep shyt once you knew the backstory...

when buddy got hit with the flash and shot himself after shooting the white chick, it signified the type of horror it was to be in a space whee you can see everything but not control your own actions

This is the one thing that sticks out prominently. Georgina's face :sadcam:

I get that, I understood. That woman played that part :wow:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
First day blu ray cop for me.

Same here, 4K if they make it available.

Just got back from it, took a lady friend who is white, we both liked it. A few folks got up mid movie and rolled out. shyt had me like :ohhh: :whoo: sometimes. His TSA homie had me LMAO in my seat. That family is fukked up from go!! Might have to get a 2nd time in.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA

Breh did his thing on screen as well as off :salute::salute:

3652F72D00000578-3692978-image-m-57_1468629523320.jpg

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Get Out's $100 Million Success Destroys a Hollywood Myth

Jordan Peele isn’t done winning. Over the weekend, the Key and Peele alum’s directorial debut, Get Out, officially crossed the $100 million mark, bringing its total domestic total to $111 million—a whopping sum compared to the film’s extremely modest $4.5 million budget. It’s an especially impressive feat for a first time director who cast relative unknown Daniel Kaluuya (Black Mirror) in a leading role. All those Hollywood excuses claiming that black actors can‘t carry a film to crossover box office success? They’re in the Sunken Place now.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
How was the blind dude able to bid at the silent auction?

Who kept leaving the door open in the bedroom?

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I found it crazy

How dude was fighting for his life at the end, but when he thought he was caught by the police, he instantly surrendered.

How they cut to the scene of where when his mom died getting hit by a car, he was watching TV, and didn't do anything. Reminds me of people that see people getting killed on the news, and won't protest, fight the system, or take any other action.

In the end, when he was getting out, how he didn't want to leave Georgina behind, and it almost cost him his life. Makes me think that Peele was trying to say that that during your escape, many people won't be able to go with you.

So many messages in this movie