Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Great movie. Rose bad af I'm sorry. I still would have done it :wow:

She was bad, but I found Georgina to be even badder :whew:

betty-getout-fb.jpg

MV5BMzAwMTI4MTU5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjkyMzkxMjE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
:wow: Movie making some serious cash. Made $21 million in its 3rd weekend and only had a 25% drop.

It's now made $111 million :blessed:

Again, and only on $4.5 million budget:damn:

The weekend holds are extremely impressive, and very indicative of how well-received this film is ...It could stick around in theaters for a long time at this rate

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just seen it...

It was dope af, hilarious, and surprisingly terrifying.

The white dude talking about MMA had me rolling :mjlol:

But what was surprising of all was Rose..
When Chris found her stash of pics with all the black guys and even the chick. shyt was :wow:

At first I thought maybe she was hypnotized too, but when she flipped the switch that bytch was straight scary af. Then eating the cereal while drinking the milk on the side while staring at black athletes sent so many plantation subliminals for their (and many other) white folk way of thinking..

I'm surprised the white people in this movie were down to do something like this. Very creative and very different but sent a lot of subliminals about racism.

Like when the police car rolled up in the end, everybody who watched it had to think this dude is fukked for killing a house full of white people and standing over a bloody, young white girl as she fakes as the victim

But when dude popped out everyone was laughing

Great movie, first day cop. Might take my nephew to go see it someday

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
Yep. The procedure was probably still in beta when they did it to her so she didn't even need no flash or anything to come out, she was fighting to come out naturally lol

Do you think at the end she was trying to escape?? I didn't get the vibe that she was trying to stop him. I thought real Georgina had came back up and was trying to get the hell out of dodge but when he hit her with the car she was knocked unconscious and thus Grandma Georgina came back and pushed real Georgina back down to the sunken place.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
If it keeps holding it will. It's been having very low drops and theaters have been adding screens for it. This week I think it was like an additional 200 screens for it.

Nothing else like it out right now so it should hold well even with Beauty & The Beast coming out.
True.

I hope Jordan negotiated a percentage of the box office and not just a flat fee

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt. My apologies they look like sisters! Ty for the correction breh
I don't see it. She looks like Sonequa Martin Green if anybody

I hope Betty Gabriel gets some kind of award recognition for Get Out. It was a small role but she killed it and her character is already iconic. Wasn't surprised to find out she went to Julliard.