Get Out (2017)

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Was there any meaning to when Rod/TSA dude went to the police and it was an all black detective unit and they laughed him out of the room? I thought they would believe him cause he should've showed them that picture of dude that was kidnapped and missing from the start of the movie.

when u try to wake up other black folks and they laugh in your face, on the tariq nasheed side of the game :sas2:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
When I went to see the movie there was a noticeable amount of white woman black man couples in the theater :russ:

I know those brehs were In there like

full
Nah lmao I was high and loving the movie, picking up on shyt before it happened.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
saw the movie twice, the only thing i dont get was how was the maid able to break away from control even for a split second? and she kept opening the closet door trying to warn chris. our melinated queens are always saving us even when there brains have been tampered with :mjgrin::lawd:

I think she was the first one they did the procedure on. The surgery wasn't as mature as was by the time they attempted to do it on Chris.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
saw the movie twice, the only thing i dont get was how was the maid able to break away from control even for a split second? and she kept opening the closet door trying to warn chris. our melinated queens are always saving us even when there brains have been tampered with :mjgrin::lawd:

I think she was the first one they did the procedure on. The surgery wasn't as mature as was by the time they attempted to do it on Chris.

Yep. The procedure was probably still in beta when they did it to her so she didn't even need no flash or anything to come out, she was fighting to come out naturally lol