Get Out (2017)

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Not sure if this was mentioned but your cell phone data can easily be tracked. Every picture you take has EXIF data which contains the GPS coordinates, date, time ect

Also, when you make phone calls, your phone sends a signal to the tower closest in its proximity. The communication can be back tracked and you can get a general idea where the call came from. That's part of what got Aaron Hernandez (Former NFL Player) caught up on his murder trial.

The tower thing is also why you see people in movies make a phone calls and hang up quickly so that the call can't be traced. I doubt the TSA friend did this because it might require the call to be live and I also doubt he would have access to the equipment. So I would guess that he looked at the EXIF data on the picture and GPSed the coordinates to find the exact location the picture was taken.

Aaron Hernandez: Testimony on cell phone pings, tire tracks in Aaron Hernandez trial

Either way he the homie for life for that :wow:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
bytch ass grandma mocking her n shyt when she kept saying no

giphy.gif

she was tryna get out :mjcry:
That shyt was ill

:wow:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Not sure if this was mentioned but your cell phone data can easily be tracked. Every picture you take has EXIF data which contains the GPS coordinates, date, time ect

Also, when you make phone calls, your phone sends a signal to the tower closest in its proximity. The communication can be back tracked and you can get a general idea where the call came from. That's part of what got Aaron Hernandez (Former NFL Player) caught up on his murder trial.

The tower thing is also why you see people in movies make a phone calls and hang up quickly so that the call can't be traced. I doubt the TSA friend did this because it might require the call to be live and I also doubt he would have access to the equipment. So I would guess that he looked at the EXIF data on the picture and GPSed the coordinates to find the exact location the picture was taken.

Aaron Hernandez: Testimony on cell phone pings, tire tracks in Aaron Hernandez trial

Not that complex. Microsoft went overboard on the subliminal advertising but basically Chris had a Windows phone and a Surface pro. Since the TSA breh had access to his Surface, he could just go into his Microsoft account and there's a "Find my phone" feature. Boom, his coordinates.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I saw this and Black People in the movie theater were ALL looking at each other and INSTANTLY on code. I almost had tears in my eyes watching my people sync up.

You should have seen the groups of black folk all talking and white people in the movie theater were two things.....CONFUSED and SCARED.

This movie woke a lot of black folk up and it was much needed.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched on Cam feed as well mines had that blurry shyt too :dead:

I hope the cam for that new King Kong movie don't take 2+ weeks to leak after it drops in Theaters :francis:
You gonna watch a flick like Kong Skull Island on a computer monitor with shytty sound?:hhh:

Don't get how people watch movies like that

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
You gonna watch a flick like Kong Skull Island on a computer monitor with shytty sound?:hhh:

Don't get how people watch movies like that
I can't afford to see it in theaters, If I could, I would :manny: I loved the experience of going to movie theaters along with eating theater popcorn.

I have TV/Monitor combo that's like 30 inches so watching cam streams in full screen feels just like watching it on TV :pachaha:

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Dang finished watching it a second time. Theatre was still packed like when I saw it opening weekend :wow:

So many things I didn't catch the first time that stick out. Someone else mentioned the hypnosis starting at the patio scene when they were having tea. She taps the glass three times and starts asking the probing questions. And the smoking thing was interesting too. They were less concerned about him and more concerned about selling a nicotine damaged body. Like a car dealership making sure all the cars are in prestine condition :ohhh:

And Georgina breaking down makes more sense now. She was the beta program and they hadn't gotten the kinks out fully. Like how she started breaking down at the first patio scene. And that scene with her and Chris in the bedroom when he mentioned not being comfortable around too many white people. That triggered the real Georgina for half a second to break through, but grandma was saying "no, no, no" to let her know who was in charge and to push her back to a sunken place.

Last thing that stick out to me was the surprise on Chris's face when he first approached Walter, Andre and Georgina. He thought he found a black ally to confide in but it turned out they were actually white people he was talking to. I know all of us been in that situation whether at work or school where you found one other black person and assumed y'all two would be cool but it turns out they've settled into the role of the token black/c00n who can't relate to anything black whatsoever :ohhh:

The layers in this film brehs :banderas:
The creepiest scene is when he ask Andre to explain the black experienec for him. Chris think its just Andre being weird, but it was literally some old cac telling them how his new black body was :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just got back from seeing it. Easily my best film going experience ever and one of the best movies i've seen periods.

First off the theater was deep af.

Second off the reactions and comments of the black people were GOAT

When the white mom bytch went to go get the carrot cake and the black lady was like
:demonic:

When the breh was on some slave c00n shyt chopping the wood
:gucci:

When the cac bytch couldn't find her keys to leave
:stopitslime:

When the cac jeremy got killed when Chris plugged his ears up with the cotton
:blessed:

When they hit the grandma and Chris got flashbacks of his mother
:mjcry:

When breh woke up and killed the white bytch
:wow:

Then breh killed himself