Get Out (2017)

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
at first all the little comments they make just seem like akward white people trying to relate to the one topic they can think of with a black guy... He's a former professional golfer so of course bring up Tiger, the white woman asking if it's true what they say....but then when the twist comes and you look back. The golfer dude was checking out your golf swing cause he bout to BE Tiger with the help of your body b! :leon:The old lady feeling you up and checking you out cause her husband bout to get swapped out and get her back blown out by your black ass :damn:. Asian breh like I'm already a minority is this an upgrade or downgrade :lupe:

I'm weak, especially off that last sentence.

And reading this keeps making me think back to all this shyt in the movie. The grandfather running around like he's test driving a new car, this nikka was reliving his days probably beating Jesse Owens in his head; or pretending to be Jesse Owens in his head. That's some creepy ass shyt, dude running around on some Carlton Banks "I can feel the power" shyt. The grandmother brushing the black woman's hair, just enjoying her new skin and facial features. I keep replaying this shyt in my head thanks to all of you and it's making so much other shyt come up.

:ohhh:

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Some more random observations: tinfoil hat theory. Kanye lost his mother and then lost his mind. Kanye also chose "Bed" as the theme song for his Yeezy Season 5 soundtrack. The song features The Dream, instead of J. Holiday. He is trying to put you to Bed is code for him trying to put you under hypnosis or a spell. I have been trying to make sense of him falling under hypnosis and the meaning behind it. I know we all have those dreams where we are continuously falling but never hit the ground and right before we do, we are suddenly woken.

The character Chris was an "artist". Her name is "Rose" which is red like the box of which the photos were found. He used to date "Amber Rose.

I could have sworn I saw her lift the keys out of the purse with her hand making a salutatorian gesture like that of nazi.

The car that they drove to her parents house was a Red Lincoln Jeep. Lincoln was the party that emancipated the slaves. He needed. The "keys" to escape slavery via Lincoln after picking cotton.

stfu

im a kanye fan but nobody cares about ye and kim that much to make a movie about them.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
awful movie portraying white ppl in such a vulgar way

moto-x-ring-flash.0.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Huffington Post tried to take down Birth of a Nation too using the same logic.

What is their agenda ?
They don't want the truth :laugh: .

Whatever makes white people look bad isn't usually received well .

I've posted a couple articles I don't completely agree with .

Just like reading different points of views no matter how valid or invalid they are .

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did anybody answer how his tsa homie found out where he was?

Hes TS muthafukkin A! :what:

They get shyt DONE!! :pachaha:

Not sure if this was mentioned but your cell phone data can easily be tracked. Every picture you take has EXIF data which contains the GPS coordinates, date, time ect

Also, when you make phone calls, your phone sends a signal to the tower closest in its proximity. The communication can be back tracked and you can get a general idea where the call came from. That's part of what got Aaron Hernandez (Former NFL Player) caught up on his murder trial.

The tower thing is also why you see people in movies make a phone calls and hang up quickly so that the call can't be traced. I doubt the TSA friend did this because it might require the call to be live and I also doubt he would have access to the equipment. So I would guess that he looked at the EXIF data on the picture and GPSed the coordinates to find the exact location the picture was taken.

Aaron Hernandez: Testimony on cell phone pings, tire tracks in Aaron Hernandez trial

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
One of the greatest films I've seen this decade period. I avoided spoilers before I saw it and boy am I glad I did :wow:

Picking up on symbolism on top of symbolism in the theater was GOAT and then reading the interpretations in this thread that I hadn't considered was GOAT again :wow:

One comment I got about the white art merchant scene is that the dialogue was pure GENIUS. We see some of Chris's photography work in the very beginning of the film showcasing the black struggle in monochrome black & white no less :wow:. The art merchant explained how he became aware of Chris's work and goes into detail that the deeper/darker themes of Chris's work were lost on him until his assistant explained the images to him. It's a beautiful metaphor for how our struggle in America is invisible to white people even when the evidence is spelled out in black and white right in front of them. The art merchant began the conversation by dismissing the rest of his community for having no real world experience and a limited/sheltered world view... The reality this scene gets at is that white people will NEVER truly see America because they will never see it through black eyes.

'I want to see the world through those eyes'

was the last last thing the art merchant said to him as well.

Stuck with but I didn't connect it until reading this post.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dahell: how was it just aight? That movie said what the hell is going on but many are too sleep to notice it's going on. look at how we are portrayed on these ratchet ass tv shows on white owned networks. How on white owned social media you have people of other races striving to have qualities like black people naturally. Yeah it's a ton of black women wearing hair from the other side of the globe but look at all these other famous people with ass shots and lip injections amongst other things.

They can't obtain everything from a simple surgery so they take it a step further by taking over our bodies by placing their minds in our bodies while the little bit of us remains in a sunken place never to see the light of day ever again.
...I'm black

This movie reminds me of when white people were so "surprised" and "enlightened" when Crash came out.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when the dad said "I hate THE deer. THE Deer need to be hunted and killed.

That was super corny and forced symbolism. The way the Asian character(The whole party thing was pretty on-point with high class racism) did his "Look down from a pedestal" and asked,"What is black culture?." as if Blacks are a punch of savages in the dirt. The deer bit didn't come off natural at all. Could of been more subtle. It's subjective preference.

I wished she could of been featured more at the end in the house. All that crazy and so little screen time. :mjgrin: Her, that white girl, and that other guy had a moment of having the upper hand in the house for another 10-15 minutes as they go full blown crazy segments. But it would of been over-saturation at that point.

:ohhh: I can't believe I overlooked that part with the dad talking about he hates deer. I legit thought dude just hated animals :russ: makes so much more sense now.

Caught that immediately. It was ironic that the Deer's head did in pops at the end too
:banderas:

When the dad was talking about deer, he was really talking about black people

Interesting theoryon the deer.

Also, has anyone commented on the possibility that this movie touches on the "Organ trafficking" issue. There have been PLENty of cases of black people mysteriously going missing and when they are found, some organs are removed. Could have been amurder cover up or it could have been organ trafficking.

Sources:
Family of man found dead, without organs, still perplexed
http://www.newsweek.com/organ-trafficking-no-myth-78079
http://www.africanamerica.org/topic/selling-black-children-organs