Get Out (2017)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I don't think she was a dyke.
when money was going thru the photos and the last pic was with his girl with the black girl the theater blew up! :russ::russ:

then this bytch online searching for brothers and shyt :mjlol:

i def gotta see this again
gotta take my lady with me next time
she was tight than a muthafukka i went without her ass

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I'm just now watching the last trailers. yeah they gave away a lot of the movie. I hadn't watched ANY trailer for this movie beyond the one posted in this thread in the OP :pachaha:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
when money was going thru the photos and the last pic was with his girl with the black girl the theater blew up! :russ::russ:

thats like eating without her LOL

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps

I saw the movie with a loud audience member. When the photo came on, the lady screamed, "she fukking bytches too?"

When I saw this woman after the movie, i told her she made my movie experience better. She was pretty vocal the last act.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I saw the movie with a loud audience member. When the photo came on, the lady screamed, "she fukking bytches too?"

When I saw this woman after the movie, i told her she made my movie experience better. She was pretty vocal the last act.
:russ:

This one guy in the front was like "CHOKE THAT bytch!!!":russ:

Cant believe how many people was there tho at a noon showing on a Tuesday

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I legit thought it was some old school artist from the 70s or 80s.

Well you probably recognize the sample from Bootsy Collins' "I'd Rather Be With You"

Anyway the homie Jordan Peele has a few more on deck :whew:

http://www.businessinsider.com/get-out-jordan-peele-horror-movie-series-social-demons-2017-2

"I have four other social thrillers that I want to unveil in the next decade," Peele told Business Insider. "The best and scariest monsters in the world are human beings and what we are capable of especially when we get together. I've been working on these premises about these different social demons, these innately human monsters that are woven into the fabric of how we think and how we interact, and each one of my movies is going to be about a different one of these social demons."

Gonna hold that black mirror up to society and have everybody like :whoa:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
I need the Coli Brehs help on this one. There is one part of the movie that I can't understand why Peele and the writers included it.

In the scene where Rose and her Father say that they would have voted for Obama for a third term if they could. What does that mean?

I know some of you may say, well it was to fool Chris but I don't think so. Part of me thinks it was to allude to the fact that Obama may have

been one of them, meaning a person in a black body but not a black person? Another part of me things it was the writers alluding to the

fact that they would vote for him to keep blacks under a spell that he was one of them.

Help a breh make sense of it.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I need the Coli Brehs help on this one. There is one part of the movie that I can't understand why Peele and the writers included it.

In the scene where Rose and her Father say that they would have voted for Obama for a third term if they could. What does that mean?

I know some of you may say, well it was to fool Chris but I don't think so. Part of me thinks it was to allude to the fact that Obama may have

been one of them, meaning a person in a black body but not a black person? Another part of me things it was the writers alluding to the

fact that they would vote for him to keep blacks under a spell that he was one of them.

One level Obama is the ultimate "safe" negro, that white people can heap praises on without really threatening the established hegemony

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
One level Obama is the ultimate "safe" negro, that white people can heap praises on without really threatening the established hegemony
Agreed. What does Obama have to do with the Nazi agenda though? Or am I reaching. I can't help but to think about blacks being openly "lynched" during his presidency without repercussion and impunity, similar to times when they did such openly during the days of slavery.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
y'all probably already discussed it and i know it might be a reach, but does anyone else think chris and rose getting pulled over by the cop and hitting that deer was planned or just chance?

I've been wondering that too. But Rose looked really shook up, but we also saw that she's also a good actress. I dunno. It does make me wonder how the mother hypnotized others. With Chris, there was an obvious bad habit and emotional trauma she could latch onto. How did she get the others under her spell, especially if they didn't smoke or have some sort of emotional traumatic event in their past.

I didn't take it to mean that at all. It was just more liberal rhetoric to make Chris feel comfortable with them.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

The ' I voted for obama' and 'but we have a black president ' are popular lines cac liberals like to say to make it seem like they're not racist