Get Out (2017)

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
why did everyone stop all of a sudden and just stared at the ceiling when Chris came back in the house and walked upstairs? That moment was tense for me as I didn't expect what he would find upstairs.
There's this movement in the food industry where they concede stressed out poultry doesn't taste as well as the cage-free chickens. He may not know why he was there (he thought it was a weekend retreat) but they didn't want their lunch stressed out.

Jhoon

Daps
Another thing that certain critics/youtube people keep missing when complaining about the 3rd act.

The last two pictures were the grandparents bodies. I kind of think that was to signify the order in which they got everybody. So they were much early in the process.
The grandfather devoted his entire existence to getting revenge because he was beaten by Jesse. That's the eviliness we are against. An evil we don't even know we are against.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key they tried to shyt on ghetto black women in the scene where he was talking to Pam from Living Single and the Cosby show. The ignorant black woman ignored the woke brother And brought other black folks blind to the truth to laugh at him.

You mean Maxine, and she was not remotely ghetto. Nor did she bring "other black folks to laugh at him". When something outlandish and unbelievable happens to a character, when they contact the authorities they are never believed. From their perspective it sounds absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Look at the tile of this damn video. "Allison Williams And Co-Stars Talk New Movie ‘Get Out’" :mjpls:

:mjlol: Daniel looking like Chris on that stage surrounded by all those white people. They did him dirty though acting like he's not the lead in this movie :mjpls:

Side note: I had no idea he was cast in Black Panther. That movie got all the top black actors in it. Marvel finna bless us with that Black Excellence :blessed:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
That's a good point because her photo was the last one Chris saw when he was looking through them.

She was probably Rose "friend" :mjpls: and Rose asked her if she wanted to come over and meet the "fam":mjcry:
It was pretty obvious she was a dyke (Georgina) and white girl swung that way simply to find a young body for her grandma. I say she was a lesbian because she was with all the black male exs.

Jhoon

Daps
It was pretty obvious she was a dyke (Georgina) and white girl swung that way simply to find a young body for her grandma. I say she was a lesbian because she was with all the black male exs.
I don't think she was a dyke.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mean Maxine, and she was not remotely ghetto. Nor did she bring "other black folks to laugh at him" (they weren't even black). When something outlandish and unbelievable happens to a character, when they contact the authorities they are never believed. From their perspective it sounds absolutely ridiculous.
This literally happens almost all cop movies, especially when someone is telling the story the way Rod was. He was loud, he was stuttering, he sounded skeptical himself while telling the story.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Can anyone pass some mustard for a breh who lives overseas? They aren't playing this movie where I currently live :mjpls: