Get Out (2017)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Armond White just ruined its 100% score :snoop:

I normally don't care about these kind of things, but c'mon dawg :mjcry:

Not surprised at all that it was armond white to give this a negative review, he's literally a troll contrarian movie reviewer, our beef goes way back.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Excellent flick, wasnt even gonna see it in theaters till my buddy told me it was the best theater experience hes ever had....

10/10 and reading through this thread got my head spinning at how layerd this movie was...I was cracking up when I saw Costanzas boss with the yankees on the tape...cant wait to see it again, and I rarely see things twice at the movies.

Steady B

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Brehs and brehettes please go check this out! Outstanding! My wife and I just came from seeing it. It is a Tuesday night. The theater believe it or not was packed from top row to bottom row!! The whole audience loved and reacted crazy to this movie. One of the best theater experiences I have ever been apart of.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Just saw it today. All the right elements.

Had to find this song from the beginning of the movie...thought it was Prince. 10x repeat.

This shyt is really happening( I hope not to this extent) but we are being programmed. We got to wake up.

Yeah. It's a deep movie. I went to see Hidden Figures after this one.....spent last day of February gettin my "Stay Woke" vitamins.

Not sure if it dropped but

full

:getout: or :staywoke: or :kaluuya:

Last edited:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie was brilliant. I'm not even that big of a fan of Peele so I wasn't sure what I was getting into (I didn't care for the trailer either, which I thought didn't do the film justice at all and made the movie seem hokey).
Pot meet kettle....:pachaha:

So is the Thomas Jefferson story a cautionary tale of dating white men?

These twitter idiots are a trip man with their hypocrisy.
What black woman 'dated' Thomas Jefferson? :dwillhuh::comeon:

Some of y'all get a little too defensive when people put some focus or responsibility onto white women.:dame:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw it today. All the right elements.

Had to find this song from the beginning of the movie...thought it was Prince. 10x repeat.

Yeah. It's a deep movie. I went to see Hidden Figures after this one.....spent last day of February gettin my "Stay Woke" vitamins.

:getout: or :staywoke: or :kaluuya:

I legit thought it was some old school artist from the 70s or 80s.