Get Out (2017)

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Andre was kidnapped in the beginning by the brother, in the opening scene. Remember: when he got strangled, it was from someone in a white car wearing a helmet. Chris escaped in that same white car, and the helmet was in the passenger seat. And when Chris was tied up, blind dude on the TV said something like "you were lucky - her brother has much more aggressive methods." Now what got Andre in the neighborhood in the first place, not sure.

He was out there pawging :mjgrin:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Low key they tried to shyt on ghetto black women in the scene where he was talking to Pam from Living Single and the Cosby show. The ignorant black woman ignored the woke brother And brought other black folks blind to the truth to laugh at him.
Nah that wasn't what i got
Felt like they were normal people who heard a goofy guy tell a crazy story and dismissed them she just happened to be black
Plus it was good to see her in 2017 she done got thick :whew:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
W
This movie opened my mind so much I wasn't able to sleep til like 3 am, then I was scared cause all the ominous undertones startered sinking in about how people are really trying to seek you out because of your physical attributes... being in a state of paralysis off of suggestive talk.. having your manipulated... then somehow my mind was bringing the devil into it... I was in :hamster: mode until like 5 am.

GET-OUT-2.gif

In bed thinking about everything and over analyzing things.
what happened in this scene

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
:ehh:
That's a bit far fetched Breh but I can see the similarity.

Some more random observations: tinfoil hat theory. Kanye lost his mother and then lost his mind. Kanye also chose "Bed" as the theme song for his Yeezy Season 5 soundtrack. The song features The Dream, instead of J. Holiday. He is trying to put you to Bed is code for him trying to put you under hypnosis or a spell. I have been trying to make sense of him falling under hypnosis and the meaning behind it. I know we all have those dreams where we are continuously falling but never hit the ground and right before we do, we are suddenly woken.

The character Chris was an "artist". Her name is "Rose" which is red like the box of which the photos were found. He used to date "Amber Rose.

I could have sworn I saw her lift the keys out of the purse with her hand making a salutatorian gesture like that of nazi.

The car that they drove to her parents house was a Red Lincoln Jeep. Lincoln was the party that emancipated the slaves. He needed. The "keys" to escape slavery via Lincoln after picking cotton.

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Some more random observations: tinfoil hat theory. Kanye lost his mother and then lost his mind.

The character Chris was an "artist". Her name is "Rose" which is red like the box of which the photos were found. He used to date "Amber Rose.

I could have sworn I saw her lift the keys out of the purse with her hand making a salutatorian gesture like that of nazi.

The car that they drove to her parents house was a Red Lincoln keep. Lincoln was the party that emancipated the slaves.
I like this game.

Chris for Christ, Rose for 'a Rose by any other name' only she ain't sweet, Andre for 'Man' or mankind, Rod for phallus/sceptre/spare the rod, Missy for 'ol Miss/young Miss', Dean for (false) Teacher, Jeremy for that Pearl Jam song... the one whom the kid's unleashed a lion inside only this Jeremy bound one, Georgina mixes Georgia farmwoman and Regina queen; and why is Andre's full name listed as Andrew Logan King?

and Officer Latoya as in Jackson who lied on her own flesh and blood while under the influence of her white husband.

Now what do Walter and Hiroki mean? because Hiroki for damn sure wasn't a hero.

Speaking of.....why was a Japanese man lured there but not a Japanese female? Given white fetishizing of Asian femininity, Georgina could have been better substituted with Kwan Li or Yuna. :yeshrug: but the story wouldn't have been as tight.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what made Georgina more resistant (so to speak) to the hypnosis. She blanked out while pouring Chris tea outside, then she started crying while having that creepy smile when Chris spoke to her alone.
I'm guessing she was the first, before the 100% perfected the procedure. shyt even by the end of the movie it wasn't perfected considering a camera flash would set em off.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like this game.

Chris for Christ, Rose for 'a Rose by any other name' only she ain't sweet, Andre for 'Man' or mankind, Rod for phallus/sceptre/spare the rod, Missy for 'ol Miss/young Miss', Dean for (false) Teacher, Jeremy for that Pearl Jam song... the one whom the kid's unleashed a lion inside only this Jeremy bound one, Georgina mixes Georgia farmwoman and Regina queen; and why is Andre's full name listed as Andrew Logan King?

and Officer Latoya as in Jackson who lied on her own flesh and blood while under the influence of her white husband.

Now what do Walter and Hiroki mean? because Hiroki for damn sure wasn't a hero.

Speaking of.....why was a Japanese man lured there but not a Japanese female? Given white fetishizing of Asian femininity, Georgina could have been better substituted with Kwan Li or Yuna. :yeshrug: but the story wouldn't have been as tight.
"Do you feel you have an advantage or a disadvantage in America?"
He asked a question toe Chris and gave the reason why the Asian was there in that line
What's better being black in America or old Asian
Asian dude was willing to see if being a young black man superseded being Asian in America notice the white guy that already did the procedure told him it was great

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
when she looked up NCAA athletes to find her next target I was :francis:. College White girls usually scout brothers who more than likely will be a pro athlete.
There was so much realness in that one scene alone. Just wait till this year's NFL Draft and see the amount of cats in the green room who've been locked down by a pawg :mjpls: