Daps
C5uRV_DUsAAvfCS.jpg

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
No, it was an attack on liberals - if anything, it was a display that these were liberals who unwittingly had that mentality. The family kept talking about black history, said they voted for Obama twice (and would have a third time!), etc. They were obsessed with black bodies/gifts/coolness, and wanted those things for themselves without valuing the actual black lives. That's much closer to the type of racism that comes from white liberalism. Plus, if the Coagula maintained their plan, their community would have eventually all black bodies, which is pretty much the anti-Nazi approach lol. Nazis are all about white purity

Go back and look at the film a second time with a clear conscience. Look at all of the photos on the walls in the basement with the black mold.

To further my initial point about the Kanye West theory, Nazis and the camera flash allowing those who were under a controlled mind state listen to "Flashing Lights" by Kanye.

She don't believe in shootin' stars
But she believe in shoes and cars
Wood floors in the new apartment
Couture from the store's department
You more like L'eau de Stardee shyt
I'm more of the, trips to Florida
Order the h'orderves, views of the Water
Straight from the page of your favorite author
And the weather so breezy
Man why can't life always be this easy
She in the mirror dancing so sleazy
I get a call like where are you Yeezy
Try to hit you with a 'Oeur de Whopee'
Till I get flashed by the paparazzi
Damn, these nikkas got me
I hate these nikkas more than the Nazi

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
The scene with the Knights mask can also be interpreted to show reference to the Knights of the Klu Klux Klan

Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

SPLC-Intelligence-Files-Groups-Knights-of-the-Ku-Klux-Klan-1280x720.jpg

Notice the colors behind the door.

'Get Out'...Two of the Coolest Scenes Are Missing! - Bloody Disgusting!

If you still doubt the film was about Jews giving black folks the heads up on Nazi's and them being all around us in America, look no further than the scene with her driving a Red Lincoln MKC...

I already alluded to the fact that Lincoln, and the party of Red were the ones who emanicpated the slaves but why the use of an MKC in the film when they could have used any other Lincoln car that was red...

From Wikipedia:
In 1945 the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency was established and given direct responsibility for Operation Paperclip. The program recruited former Nazi scientists,[18] some of whom had been identified and prosecuted as war criminals during the Nuremberg Trials.[19]

Several secret U.S. government projects grew out of Operation Paperclip.[citation needed] These projects included Project CHATTER (established 1947)[citation needed], and Project BLUEBIRD (established 1950)[citation needed], which was renamed Project ARTICHOKE in 1951[citation needed]. Their purpose was to study mind control, interrogation, behavior modification and related topics.[citation needed]

MK is code for Mind Kontrol.

Still dont beleive me.... Well Maybe Khujo from Goodie Mob will help bring you to the light with Lyrics from their song "Cell Therapy"

[Verse 1: Khujo]
When the scene unfolds
Young girls 13 years old
Expose themselves to any Tom, dikk, and Hank
Got more stretch marks than these hoes

Hollin they got rank
See Sega ain't in this new world order
Dem experimenting in Atlanta, Georgia
United Nations, overseas
They trained assassins to do search and seize
Ain't knocking or asking

Dem coming for nikkas like me
Po' white trash, like they
Tricks like her back in slavery

Concentration camps lace with gas pipes lines
Inferno's outdoors like they had back
When Adolf Hitler was living in 1945

Listen to me now, believe me later on

In the future look it up
Where they say it? Ain't no more Constitution
In the event of a race war

Places like operation heartbreak hotel
Moments tear until air tight vents seat off despair

Dem say expect no mercy
Fool you should be my least worries got to deal with
Where my
W-2's, 1099's
Unmarked black helicopters swoop down
And try to put missiles in mines

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I wonder what made Georgina more resistant (so to speak) to the hypnosis. She blanked out while pouring Chris tea outside, then she started crying while having that creepy smile when Chris spoke to her alone.
I think she was one of the first one to get the procedure done, so they probably didn't have it down to a science like with others later.

Thats what I think.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I think she was one of the first one to get the procedure done, so they probably didn't have it down to a science like with others later.

Thats what I think.
That's a good point because her photo was the last one Chris saw when he was looking through them.

She was probably Rose "friend" :mjpls: and Rose asked her if she wanted to come over and meet the "fam":mjcry:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what made Georgina more resistant (so to speak) to the hypnosis. She blanked out while pouring Chris tea outside, then she started crying while having that creepy smile when Chris spoke to her alone.
I can't remember, but was the mom stirring the tea at the same time? might have had something to do with her blanking out like that for a second.

the scene with her and chris tho...yeah I gotta see the movie again to figure out some of the stuff