Get Out (2017)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I must be the only person who loves the movie and seriously respected what Spike was going for:yeshrug:
I would love to see your version, I hated a lot about the movie. From the storyline( I get it was from a Greek play; I saw the version with Trina on Netflix) but Nick Cannon as a goon??!!? :comeon:

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
Yall think it was Georgina who left the side door open in their room so Chris could see the picture book of previous boyfriends? or maybe she moved it there for him to see. In that cell phone charging scene she started to show some resistance to the hypnosis when she teared up talking to chris. i think?

Did anyone else make a point about that? I haven't gotten to a bunch of pages yet.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Low key they tried to shyt on ghetto black women in the scene where he was talking to Pam from Living Single and the Cosby show. The ignorant black woman ignored the woke brother And brought other black folks blind to the truth to laugh at him.
That was more shytting on cops than shytting on black women.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Yall think it was Georgina who left the side door open in their room so Chris could see the picture book of previous boyfriends? or maybe she moved it there for him to see. In that cell phone charging scene she started to show some resistance to the hypnosis when she teared up talking to chris. i think?

Did anyone else make a point about that? I haven't gotten to a bunch of pages yet.
I posted about that being the same theory I had a few pages ago. To me, it seemed like the grandmother was unplugging his phone so he couldn't communicate with the outside world, but Georgina was able to gain a little bit of control and open the door so he could eventually see the pics and know the truth.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
The 19th century image of a Sabbatic Goat, created by Eliphas Levi. The arms bear the Latin words SOLVE (separate) and COAGULA (join together), i.e., the power of "binding and loosing" usurped from God and, according to Catholic tradition, from the ecclesiastical hierarchy acting as God's representative on Earth.
Possible Satanic shyt in this? :ohhh: