Get Out (2017)

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Half an hour in, they're just meeting the family and all that. So the dad says hey Id vote for Obama a third term if I could and youre sitting there saying "got it, obviously Rose is kidnapping dozens of black people so her dad can switch their brains out with old white folks, duh"

:mjlol: Foh

I already said that the point I realized what was going on was when they had the mixer thing and he ran into the other black guy.

I also stated in an earlier post that I didn't think they were taking their bodies, I thought that they were brainwashing them, and selling them to the highest bidder.

I figured it out pretty early that his girl was in on it.

Ain't nobody coming to my crib with a big ed McMahon check for me figuring out a piece of a movie dog relax. What reason do I have to lie? This is childish to go back and forth on.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
This movie opened my mind so much I wasn't able to sleep til like 3 am, then I was scared cause all the ominous undertones startered sinking in about how people are really trying to seek you out because of your physical attributes... being in a state of paralysis off of suggestive talk.. having your manipulated... then somehow my mind was bringing the devil into it... I was in :hamster: mode until like 5 am.

GET-OUT-2.gif

In bed thinking about everything and over analyzing things.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Great movie. Would love to see it again to dissect it a little further. I was in a predominantly black movie theatre and every emotion was conveyed out loud. That made the overrall experience so much better, but I wasnt able to focus on the dialogue as much as I would have liked.

I will say that I had the hypnotized angle figured out when"grandma was spilling the tea" at the table but I didnt know the full extent of how deep it went.

The silent auction had me DYING. Dad's hand gestures was killing me. Looking like an umpire or a damn choir director. :mjlol:
I do agree that there are so many levels to the movie and I enjoyed you guy's commentary on it as well.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Wait a minute...Did anybody notice this

When the deer hit the car it was FLYING towards the car:dahell:It wasn't like it was running across the street and got it. It looked like someone launched it toward the car:damn:
Consider yourself lucky you have been fortunate enough to not do a lot of driving in the country.

I can tell you this from experience and witnessing it on 3-4 other occasions. They almost always jump once they see the car coming.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Consider yourself lucky you have been fortunate enough to not do a lot of driving in the country.

I can tell you this from experience and witnessing it on 3-4 other occasions. They almost always jump once they see the car coming.

Umm there are plenty of deer where I live bruh

Deer running into cars is common here. Ur not telling me something I don't know

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
This movie opened my mind so much I wasn't able to sleep til like 3 am, then I was scared cause all the ominous undertones startered sinking in about how people are really trying to seek you out because of your physical attributes... being in a state of paralysis off of suggestive talk.. having your manipulated... then somehow my mind was bringing the devil into it... I was in :hamster: mode until like 5 am.

GET-OUT-2.gif

In bed thinking about everything and over analyzing things.

I would love to attend some type of panel discussion event for the film