Get Out (2017)

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Also interested (and no spoilers, dude is right, you should have seen it by now) -

Andre wasn't manipulated by her into being there at the house and he wasn't in any of the photos with her... so who took him? Unless they do this outside of the ritual. I figured the ritual was part of bringing people over, but maybe I'm wrong.

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Also interested (and no spoilers, dude is right, you should have seen it by now) -

Andre wasn't manipulated by her into being there at the house and he wasn't in any of the photos with her... so who took him? Unless they do this outside of the ritual. I figured the ritual was part of bringing people over, but maybe I'm wrong.
Opening scene breh. Jeremy choked him out and kidnapped him. I'm guessing they strapped him directly to chair in that room with the TV right after that.

Makes sense when you think about the dinner scene where he was trying to wrestle with Chris. He wanted to see if he could take him down because later on there was that part where Rose said his methods of luring in the black dudes was too barbaric and not efficient.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Opening scene breh. Jeremy choked him out and kidnapped him. I'm guessing they strapped him directly to chair in that room with the TV right after that.

Makes sense when you think about the dinner scene where he was trying to wrestle with Chris. He wanted to see if he could take him down because later on there was that part where Rose said his methods of luring in the black dudes was too barbaric and not efficient.

Perfect. I saw the opening scene but in realizing how much the daughter had been used to lure them I was curious about how he got there and who choked dude out. That makes perfect sense now. Thanks.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Wouldn't even work in reverse. This movies plays on the idea of cultural appropriation in its highest form. White people want to be like us so bad that they actually try to become us literally.
Exactly. Why pay for a fat ass /big t*ts/ full lips or a big dikk when you can have the full package for one flat rate??

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

The UFC obsessed brother choked him out at the beginning, remember
Edit: beat me to it

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
Wouldn't even work in reverse. This movies plays on the idea of cultural appropriation in its highest form. White people want to be like us so bad that they actually try to become us literally.
so true, everybody wanna be a nikka....

which now explains why that asian was there as well :russ:

yo, this movie exists on so many levels, i gotta check it again cause i know i prob missed a lot of the meaning in a lot of things leading up to the revelation of what was happening

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
What like a white guy going to meet a black girls family?:russ:
Black dad: "Im gonna vote for Trump for a second term" :mjpls:
like some black people pretending to be c00ns so they could infiltrate and take over white america from the inside :sas2:, channing tatum plays the lead, young secret service agent assigned to protect the president played by steve harvey :mjpls:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Y'all explained everything

But I haven't heard a explanation for this one yet

Member when the dad kept saying they need to get some "REST" talking about grandma and old dude from Atl